Lavigne / L.E

Lavigne

20 hours ago, Ells said:

Hey Lavigne, welcome to our boards ?

Curious, what type of work do you do that makes you work abroad often?

Hey, I actually do a lot. I work in journalism, but currently i'm back and forth between full time and contracted project work only. This is most of my travelling. I run two businesses in the UK (which are also established in Italy and Spain). One is a members only snooker club, our UK branch opened last month. The other is construction which is predominantly in the UK. However we do landscaping and planning work on a contract basis for other organisations where they will pay us to survey and do a plan, but not to do do the work. Our work is extremely good, but we don't operate outside of UK/Italy and its uneconomical for us to do projects abroad without having a base there. I am in charge of leading those projects as my Dad who started the businesses has a criminal record and naturally as a result, cannot get visas easily into countries like Australia and the US. I am also a translator for the UK MOD although only really do assignments twice a year tops, was more frequently before I decided to do other things. I "live" in England though in terms of home because if not I'd be back and forth from Italy too much. 

Previously I did minor aspects of the above fields of work but also worked for British Airways as a Communications Executive. Did something dumb last year and got fired, fortunately I don't work for money, I work because I enjoy it and because I've had spells where I've done nothing but party and play games for months on end, it gets boring and depressing fast yet people think thats a dream scenario.

Also I can't edit my main post, but previous RSNs (as my Lavigne tag started in OSRS) were Born2kill 92 (early, id say up until I joined VR in like 2007-2008), 0utlaw of PK (whilst in VR) and then Pixie187401 (from like EoS onwards, pre name change era). I bought the Wonder Woman name like 2-3 years ago, cant remember what I paid though but I think it was extremely cheap (paid in OSRS GP) even though gp was like $2.5-3-1M. Tiffany/Onedawoman has asked to buy it loads but no dice. I was Liam29 in my first spell in DI an extremely long time ago, but flew relatively under the radar since I never showed up to a single MB trip and was removed for pretty much doing nothing except mindlessly hitting people regardless if they were di or not in fights and looting and banking lol.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Thanks 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: South Tyrol

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte