Jaye

Jaye

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
- Jayebayy

Preferred Name 
- Jaye

Current Clan
- Free Agent

Previous Clan History
- Phobia

FEAR

Adelais

420 Pkers

Anonymous Community

Damage Incorporated

Who do you know in Tempest?
- Mainly those that are here from OSRS DI 2013-15. Big hello to you guys. I look forward to seeing who is still here - as well as meeting the rest of you!

Are you interested in joining?
- Absolutely

Brief Introduction
- What's up Gamers, my names Jaye and I'm 27 from New Zealand

Started playing Runescape in 2004 and sort of haven't really been able to shake it off. Like many of you, I was fortunate enough to find the clan scene and have always been fond of it. When I reflect on my greatest gaming experiences; they are in a set of rune with an invent of pizzas and binds for good measure. Listening to some god caller rattle off flawlessly into multiple piles and transitions. As you all know, stuff that really gets the ticker going. 

Some of you might remember me from OSRS DI, others from the glorious Fear/Phobia empire, even had a good stint at NRPK for those of you that chilled over there - those of you who have no idea, hello to you all! I'm very excited to be here and enjoy a board that's true to what it is. I have been away from the clan scene for many years now and largely spent my time playing on and off working on my account. As much as I loved pking/being apart of a clan, I could never enjoy the game for what it was and PK as much as I were doing at the same time. I've been away for some time but am very eager to make a return.

As of recently, I've found myself helping good friends Sp33dy at AC and Dcranger at 420. It was only a matter of time before I found myself in the wilderness again. What were meant to be PK trips quickly turned into fights and here I was brushing shoulders with many familiar names. With no way of being able to get involved with F2P action, I felt it were inevitable I found myself saying hello here. 

Thanks for taking the time to read, see you all around!