The Corrupted
Murder Inc.
Black Dragons
The Viet Clan

Crimson Raiders

Are you interested in joining?
I'm not sure at the moment
Brief Introduction
I'm Thanatos0708 (some of you may remember me as ic3 drag0n - this account was perm banned and recently recovered). I came back within the last year and started playing again with my brother sh4dowolv3s. I work in finance (mergers & acquisitions), I am a reddit moderator for r/financialcareers, and I teach university students how to value businesses and/or forecast company stock prices to prepare them for careers in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, and other valuation intensive careers. That said, I and don't get much time to play, but when I do, I tend to do pvm or train slayer. I don't know anything about p2p pking but would be interested in learning. 

27 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Hello and welcome -- quick question, do you get paid to be a mod on that subreddit?

Nope, it's purely voluntary. We have a discord that you're welcome to join. 1000+ members, around 300-400 are active. We have several professionals from just about every field of finance that you can shoot the shit with or play runescape with (strangely, one is a pmod)