Your Current OSRS Toplist!

Vanuckle

Over fourteen years ago, I made a topic on Sal's Runescape Forum. 

It garnered nearly 4k posts and over 225k views, making it one of the most popular Runescape threads on any fansite of all time!

56791bd559a985382358dd74a68356a6.png

Here is the first post:

25c96d46bca80bd8a2732872f47c0153.png

2dbf11d0dc4d40e963ce2c614aad7eb1.png

With Zybez long gone, I haven't found a good place to generate a current / modern top 10 of clans in a single topic. This will be that topic!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reminder!

#1. Posts must contain a list.

All posts that do not have a list will be hidden by the MODS.

#2. Make your own list, don't quote-post someone else.

This includes copy and pasting lists you gutter slags.

#3. Specify what you're ranking (i.e., CWA top 5, F2P top 5, P2P top 5).

Context helps -- if you're ranking Dynasty #1 you better be explaining why.

#4. Keep it current (there are plenty of other topics for nostalgia top 10s).

If I see any posts with Cor listed as #1, you'll have your post count reset to 0.

• Like 3
  • heart 1

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

F2P CWA

#1 - Tempest - This is a very recent ranking and I feel as though we've earned this spot now with several wins over WL, AF, Rev, and BAR. This is a neck and neck battle and hope it continues to develop over the next few months.

#2 - Ancient Fury - Were able to beat us in the 100 v 100 KO (twice) a few weeks back, plus took a round off us in the Run-In style. Heard they recently lost to WL though?

#3 - Revenant - Started the styles meta that has become prevalent but doesn't seem as if they really enjoy doing it much. There is no doubt their quality is high and they have a lot of wins over us in the Clan Wars Arena over the months, just recently felt we have had the slight slight edge. Would love to see them scrap with AF in CWA.

#4 - Wilderland - Some days they have a high-flying offence with tons of KO's and other days they seem to be missing the magic. Quality opponent that could be #1 on the right day.

#5 - BAR (Bandits + Apes + Revolt) - Combined they have good numbers while maintaining their quality.

#6 - Violent Resolution - Seen them have some decent fights recently against Bandits and WL but also watched them get smoked by BAR in a 3-0 two weeks ago. Would love to see them fight AF / Rev / us.

#6 - Bandits - Strong group of warriors who I think have the edge over Revolt.

#7 - Revolt - Haven't seen many fights lately but they were very strong just a few months ago.

#8 - Apes - Need more CWA experience.

#9 - Chivalry Legions - Enjoyed fighting them, they weren't half bad, should F2P CWA more.

#10 - Playdead - I think they should probably try some more F2P CWA, especially against teams, I think they are better than they are given credit for and could make a real splash in F2P should they get more active in it.

#11 - Dynasty - Should fight more.

F2P PVP

#1 - Ancient Fury - Because of their numbers they're tough to match, even numbers it may be a different story but in a regular full-out fight they are tough to compete with still.

#2 - Revenant - Quality is clear to see on display when we fight them.

#3 - Tempest - Pulling strong but still some things to work on before we are truly in the top echelon imo.

#4 - Wilderland / Sovereign - This is a tough one to call but watching the fight between them the other day, looked really close. 

#6 - Reign of Terror - Letting SV do most of the work recently (in terms of actually attacking people), but can still get a decent pull and show up at fights when they want.

#7 - Violent Resolution - Been trying to get more involved in F2P so respect their efforts there.

#8 - Vitality - When they come to F2P they're actually quite strong, would like to fight them more often.

#9 - Playdead - Few times that we've fought them, they're actually quite decent. Their spam is impressive, just have a few things to work on in regards to tanking, styles, etc.

#10 - Echo of Silence - They came back with a boom but need to get some more fights I think.

#11 - Divine Forces - The few times they've come to F2P haven't been that bad but I think they could really push the initiative and fight clans at their size, I think they'd enjoy it.

#12 - WildMight - Again think they should fight more in F2P, the few times I've seen them I think they've done alright, just need to pick the right opponents.

#13 - Latin Crew / Arroz - Not sure if they're a full merge or not but they're still around and I think they should F2P more again as Arroz once looked quite strong.

#14 - Warm Mafia - Decent little team.

#15 - Dynasty - Think this is where they fit?

• Like 2

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Ranking in general for F2P gamers

1. Rev - Without a doubt the best man for man clan at the moment

2. Tempest - We improved in strides these last few months, I believe we belong here, mayb need better pulls

3. AF - Huge pulls and good enough quality to back them up

4. RoT - Possibly might be a bit higher up if they kick all their pures

5. WL - Really inconsistent clan from what I'm seeing atm, would be higher up if they work on that I believe

6. VR - Need to get their rust off in F2P, if this was a P2P list I'd rank them way higher than this

7. EOS - Loads of hype at beginning, now I haven't heard about them after their first month open, definitely need more fights

-- anything else

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

F2P PVP:

1. Rev/AF/Tempest - good numbers and quality + well established

2. AF/Tempest/Rev - probably best pulls of anyone that does F2P and solid quality to boot

3. Tempest/AF/Rev - A meteoric rise has Tempest establishing a foothold in this echelon

4. Wilderland - I feel like they struggle with consistency but can tango with any clan on any given day

-gap-

5. Roy/VR - Roy has been greatly weakened, but can still probably beat any clan outside the top 4 (if they would actually fight lol?)

6. VR/Roy - VR has well established F2P callers and a large pool of gamers to call upon, but I question their drive and commitment to doing F2P

7. Sovereign - Decent numbers and levels, but completely out of their element when compared to clans ranked above them.

-gap-

8. EoS - The potential exists here, but unfortunately it's difficult to get fights on a consistent basis at their level.

9. Playdead - Can pull ~30 stong men and put up a respectable performance. Could move into the 2nd tier with increased activity in the F2P scene.

10. Vitality/Wildmight/DF - I think all three of these can pull enough on any given day to fight clans outside of the top 4, but their activity in F2P could be considered under-the-radar at best.

11. Wildmight/DF/Vitality - ^

12. DF/Vitality/Wildmight - ^^

-gap-

???. Latin Crew/Arroz/Dynasty/Mafia/etc. - I see just enough smoke to believe that there's still activity in the lower tier. Would be cool to see some small clan rivalries heat up.

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

F2P Cwa

1. The Rising
  2. Tempest
  3. Revenant
  4. Pandemic
  5. Ancient Fury
  6. Supreme Aggression
  7. BAR
  8. Bandits
  9. Revolt
  10. Academy of Lumbridge
  11. Arroz
  12. Wilderland
  13. Violent Resolution

• honk 2

P2P Multi Wilderness Matched #s

1. Divine Forces / Revenant
2. ^
3. Wild Might
4. Ancient Fury
5. Reign of Terror
6. Vitality
7. Violent Resolution
8. Divine Kings
9. Sovereign

*If a clan is missing in this list it's because I haven't personally experienced fighting them enough (within the past few months) in P2P multi to judge them.

P2P Multi CWA

1. Divine Forces
2. Wild Might
3. No one else will try something new

• Haha 1
  • hash 1
  • pepesus 1

lApm4a9.png

From fights this week.

F2P CWA

#1 - Tempest - Beat WL 5-0.

#2 - Ancient Fury (no fight) / Revenant - Beat VR 4-0.

^#4 - BAR (Bandits + Apes + Revolt) - Beat WL.

^#5 - Violent Resolution - Beat WL 3-0, lost to Rev 4-0.

v#6 - Wilderland - Lost to BAR.

#6 - Bandits

#7 - Revolt

#8 - Apes

#9 - Chivalry Legions

#10 - Playdead

#11 - Dynasty

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

F2P Clans:-

1. Tempest - #1 obviously

2. Rev - Pretty dominant across the board right now but took an L in CWA.

3. RoT - Can put in the effort when they feel like it but dragged too many clans into a crash war for no reason so now mostly get farmed when every event turns into a 2/3v1 assuming they bother to show up. It'd be nice to actually 1v1 these guys and see where they stand for real.

4. WL - Decent clan, nothing special to say really. 

5. VR - Doesn't get into F2P as often as they should.

Honourable Mentions:-

AF - Nice team with big numbers, quality is lacking and I'm not sure why they downgraded from a clan but if it helps the numbers the more the merrier. Can't be ranked due to not being a clan anymore.

SV - Just backup for RoT right now. Shame, they've been a force in F2P before and they deserve more than that.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

On 3/4/2021 at 8:26 AM, IMK said:

P2P Multi CWA
3. No one else will try something new

This seriously sounds like the single worst thing I could think of doing on this game lmfao. Time to get back into the F2P wildy cos this ain't it bro.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

From fights this week.

F2P CWA

#1 - Tempest (no fight)

#2 - Ancient Fury (no fight) / Revenant - beat WL 5-0.

^#4 - Adversity - Beat VR 3-0.

#5 - Violent Resolution

v#6 - Wilderland

#6 - Bandits

#7 - Revolt

#8 - Apes

^#9 - Dynasty - beat Elite Zerks 2-1

#10 - Chivalry Legions

#11 - Playdead

#12 - Elite Zerks

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

On 3/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, Scleritis said:

Only ranking clans. No teams that share members with other teams.

F2P 

1. Tempest

2. Rev

3. EoS

4. RoT

This but ROT above EOS.

Its weird seeing lists of like 10 teams full of people from literally every single clan.

Its easy to run a team if you allow people from other teams/clans, its basically a free for all each fight. 

• Like 1

ranking cwa is retarded theres ko/capped/styles runin etc. 

F2P PVP

#1  - Reign of Terror - Would still spank almost anyone on a prep let's be realistic.

#2 - Ancient Fury - Picked up the quality big time and would smash anyone on this list realistically; the issue is they're still heavily gated by timezone but in a 2hr cap pre 6 EST ye I'd expect them to control it comfortably against anyone.

#3 - Tempest - Good numbers that remain consistent through events and probably two of the best callers in this game right now. But the member quality doesn't match the calling quality and essentially the outcome of that is if those callers aren't playing, you'll see a horrendous dip in form.

#4 - Revenant - Probably on par with Tempest. 

#4 - Wilderland - Hard tie between SV and WL. Member quality is pretty mediocre overall.

#6 - Sovereign - They're actually not god awful in F2P it's just they don't fight anyone other than ROT.

No point putting in anyone else, VR sits in P2P all the day and can't pull jack shit like maybe 30 tops ergo they can probably fight Vitality, but both of them would get crashed by ROT and it'd end in tears. DF are practically a community clan with a few p2p PKs are aren't really worth ranking when they can't compete with anyone right now.

Take teams out of the equation and only really ROT/TE/SV and maybe WL exist. Sometimes I wish these teams would just die off and absorb back into main clans so things seem more logical.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

From fights this week.

F2P CWA

^#1 - Ancient Fury - (Beat Tempest 3-0).

v#2 - Tempest - (Lost to AF 3-0).

#3 - Revenant - (Drew 2-2 with WL, Beat Adversity 3-0).

^#4 - Adversity - (Beat VR 3-0, Lost to AF 2-1, Lost to Rev 3-0).

^#5 - Rage - (Beat VR 3-0, beat Dynasty 3-0).

^#6 - Wilderland - (Drew with Rev 2-2).

v#7 - Violent Resolution - (Lost to Adversity 2-1, Lost to Rage 3-0).

v#8 - Dynasty - (Lost to Rage 3-0).

#9 - Chivalry Legions

#10 - Playdead

#11 - Elite Zerks

• Like 2

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png