Eminem canceled by Gen Z

Da Bazz

its like a land mine out here lol and no one is safe cause of all the paper trails people getting cancelled left and right and center and diagonal they even cancelled mickey mouse for things that were a sign of the times lmao its a mouse cartoon i dont get it basically need to remove any usage of colors in my speech like i cant say im blacklisting u i have to say im putting u on my ignore list or like i cant whitelist u i have to allow list u its just crazy how much people are tryin to avoid being stung and i just wanna watch power rangers but i dont even know if i can say the black ranger anymore.....

• Like 2

drake.png.9610b4e05b74e757fb0e274545cd5603.png

That's the dangerous extreme of the "cancel culture", I doubt the majority will pick it up. As a society the "cancel culture" isn't dangerous, it was meant for people to actually take responsibility of their action & words. But as from everything, there are some who are louder and less aware than others, who take it to dangerous realms. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

12 hours ago, Eric`` said:

bars

what is your sig lmfao

5 hours ago, poopkid said:

its like a land mine out here lol and no one is safe cause of all the paper trails people getting cancelled left and right and center and diagonal they even cancelled mickey mouse for things that were a sign of the times lmao its a mouse cartoon i dont get it basically need to remove any usage of colors in my speech like i cant say im blacklisting u i have to say im putting u on my ignore list or like i cant whitelist u i have to allow list u its just crazy how much people are tryin to avoid being stung and i just wanna watch power rangers but i dont even know if i can say the black ranger anymore.....

I forgot if the white ranger was stronger or if the black one was. Racists!

Edited by Da Bazz

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Surprised Eminem even knew what tiktok was. I barely fucking do.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Heard about this, bitches just want anything to complain about these days

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png