Did giants live on Easter island?

Mk 17

The Easter island heads are pretty big and the rocks are made way bigger than humans need to make statues. Considering they’re really old too it’s potentially a chance that giants built those heads as what they looked like. Plus it’s a mystery of why there’s no one that lives on Easter island anymore apart from crabs 

spacer.png

Just now, stone said:

maybe they was just normal folk but found trenbolone before any other cunt? just munched that for years and tossed some rocks about

might explain why they no there anymore, their PPs no work anymore and died out

Kj5Nq.pngbGDwK.png

stone.png

image.png

Uhm , considering egyptians - babilonic -sumerians - mesopotamia in general and so on... Well they made big structures 'just knowing the basics'. Moai's were made from volcanic ashes , using picks that were made of basalt rocks. So... that defeats the purpose on thinking that giants existed there.  At least , when i visited Rapa Nui (Easter Island) locals were talking about entities  that empowered their civilization to make these big structures in commemoration of their fallen in war.

Human race is a mystery.

Btw , there's alot of people who live on Easter Island... Most of them are Chilean-Local ppl (polinesic).

• Like 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

12 minutes ago, Feeenix said:

Uhm , considering egyptians - babilonic -sumerians - mesopotamia in general and so on... Well they made big structures 'just knowing the basics'. Moai's were made from volcanic ashes , using picks that were made of basalt rocks. So... that defeats the purpose on thinking that giants existed there.  At least , when i visited Rapa Nui (Easter Island) locals were talking about entities  that empowered their civilization to make these big structures in commemoration of their fallen in war.

Human race is a mystery.

Btw , there's alot of people who live on Easter Island... Most of them are Chilean-Local ppl (polinesic).

I didn’t think people existed anymore on Easter island I thought only crabs live there. 

yea if they made them as fellas who died in a war then why are they so big, normal fellas ain’t that big unless they were giants. 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

I didn’t think people existed anymore on Easter island I thought only crabs live there. 

yea if they made them as fellas who died in a war then why are they so big, normal fellas ain’t that big unless they were giants. 

Pretty much the same as the other mediterranean - mesopotamian culture i guess? , they liked to make things big just to demonstrate-show off honor,fanaticism,pride and power. A big example is the parthenon in Greece , why would they make such a big temple with a big statue of athenea inside of it? Because their gods said so (or at least historians say that it was like that). Inb4 athenea was 1'60cm (5,2 ft) and no1 knew that lolol. 

Conclusion : It is better to fantasize about things like this . Than proving that those fantasies are wrong.

And who knows... Maybe you are in the right path 😮 . There's empiric proof about those moai's , but that doesn't mean its 100% correct. The origin of those is  still (most of it) unknown.

Btw thanks for the topic. It's super interesting

Edited by Feeenix
  • Like 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png