COVID Restrictions lifting - things to do offline ??

J2swift

I wasn't very much into going outdoors before the restrictions tbh but now that a friggin politician dickhead who earns tons of taxpayer's money though he could decide what exactly I am allowed to do what job or activity is or isn't essential I've been out every single day. In my city things hasn't changed at all since nobody is buying this shit altho a few cops (not all of them, there are even cops against it) are giving fines to all the small business that fail to obey their draconian measures 

7jmTOjL.png     

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities? Not immediately because people are dumb as fuck and will likely cause another wave where I live by being careless morons. After it's actually safe then likely yeah but not as much as pre covid. I can still go outside for a walk, hike, etc with like zero risk so I only really can't go to certain places I already barely went like bars and restaurants and have to be careful around people at the store etc. I'm not really in a massive hurry to go to a bar or anything so like lol

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online? Being able to visit some of my IRL friends that live a few hours away - they're both already vaccinated so once I am, it should be safe to do so. Also I haven't had chick fil a in over a year. Just getting to see people again that I haven't seen in some time will be really nice.

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? This way you don't turn into this

Just go out for walks a bit more regularly I guess 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities?

personally have kept to isolation mostly even when restrictions were lifted, meeting friends almost only outdoors except for 1 that I do uni stuff with at home, I've been ordering groceries online and purely working from home. the only times I go outside is to walk the dogs/go to vet/pharmacy etc. I'm not personally scared of catching the virus but I'm ok waiting it out til enough people are vaccinated and don't want to be involved in infecting other people

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online?

Can't wait to travel and go out to restaurants/pub again

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? This way you don't turn into this...

By myself I go for a lot of walks with the dogs, started gardening... obviously video calls with family and I've played through a bunch of coop games with my best rl friends. Think this is what we are gonna be doing for the next few months til we get some normality back

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

In Los Angeles, California everything is opening again. However, the only think I care is going back to the gym which I start tomorrow and being able to attend my clinical hours during my 2nd term in the LVN program

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities?

Nah only really go out when it's close friends or people I know that haven't been sick and shit

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online?

Traveling t b h

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? This way you don't turn into this

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

Yes

Going back to the gym, maybe get into the night scene before I reach the age of complete creeper (I moved to the city but never got to really see any clubs 😞 ), but most importantly travel! Also I really want to go back to the office and see all my colleagues again that might sound strange but my first 6 months pre-covid in the office were one of the best 6 months of my life. We did tons of social events and I kinda started seeing some of them as real friends.

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online?

Continue what I'm doing; trying to get into better habits, making reading a habit / hobby.

Edited by Da Bazz

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

7 hours ago, Applerune said:

I live in Florida. The dates may not be exact but I'm fairly certain we've been open since ~May/June of  2020. Capacity restrictions on restaurants were lifted a few months ago, I think. It doesn't even merit paying attention to much of the details cause we've pretty much been full go since last summer anyway.  We only closed down for maybe 2-3 months. 

Nothing has changed for me too much. Can do whatever I want. It's been that way since May/June of last year. 

lmao florida doesnt count. straight up herd immunity going on

PSkn5nd.gif

8 hours ago, Dickus said:

Pandemic hasn’t stopped me from being able to experience the outdoors and things like that, just stopped me from going to the bars and movies lol

ya seems a lot of the 'smaller' areas kept public outdoors areas open. here, most of the parks fall under national parks or sports complexes so they were shut down/closed for a long long time 😞

PSkn5nd.gif

We've been completely open for a while, and many places had ignored the state mandates and restrictions anyway. Life's been normal for me so I can't really comment about what I would change or do etc. 

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png