COVID Restrictions lifting - things to do offline ??

J2swift

Although vaccines are being distributed, cases remain high, and hospital ICU's remain full, many places are starting to lift COVID restrictions that have been placed ~1 year ago. Here in Arizona, we have lifted the statewide mandate for masks last week. Cities are allowed keep the mask mandate, but from current experiences it seems difficult to enforce. Also, all restaurants are able to be at as maximum as possible capacity as long as they continue minimum social distancing and sanitization standards. Parks are reopening, baseball spring training games (very popular here) with live audience, traffic is heavily increased, schools are going back to in-person where possible etc. In Arizona, there are SO MANY outdoor activities I personally cant wait to get back to doing. Things like hiking, kayaking, bike trails, large public parks, rivers/lake exposure, have all taken a huge hit during these times, and I am just waiting for the chance to get back out there. COVID remains to be a very serious issue around the world, and hope the situation for other areas and people continue to improve.

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities?

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online?

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? This way you don't turn into this

image.png.1e9568c6f2aedd95781b73ea46f251c8.png

PSkn5nd.gif

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities? Yes, to an extent. Typically my extra activities are late at night and very few things are open, but it would be cool to hit the local waffle house at 3 am again. 

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online? Well it would be interesting for more restaurants to open up. Also it would allow for more social interaction between friends and I. Most of us work from home, so inviting someone over to your home that you work at already gets kind of boring. Also the local auto parts store would let me start doing their jobs again pulling my own parts which saves me on average 10-15 minutes per trip. 

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? 

RS is life

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities?

Yes, I can't wait. Also can't wait to see what my new gf & I will be like during non covid stuff 😛 I'll be real.. We don't follow everything mentioned, we are still safe but yeah XD

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online?

Fires outside, seeing friends for BBQ/beer [Legally] and going to the bar. Also probly eating at a restaurent lol

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online? This way you don't turn into this

I already don't have much time, I wanna keep the time I can get online 😛

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Sure, would love to be able to go to the pub again. Overall day to day it won't change a lot for me though probably.

Answered this above but other things would be going to sporting fixtures etc, I basically haven't been more than 10km from my house in a year now.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Probably not until I'm vaccinated.

Once I'm vaccinated, just relaxing at spas and traveling. Everything else I want to do I already can with restrictions.

If no, what are your ideas to supplement time off of being online?

I read a lot, have a home gym, and live 10 minutes away from a mountain.

Photo of home gym:

xBOuTKt.png

Edited by Wise Counsel

In Ontario we just went into another month long lockdown lol

If things were returning to their normal state I think it would take me a little while to get back to a full pre-pandemic lifestyle. 

• Like 1

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

- Once I am fully vaccinated, then definitely - although compared to most of the UK I'm lucky that I've not actually spent much time in the UK in the past year. Probably will still be more aware about washing hands etc. and don't mind wearing masks on public transport. Also will be careful about seeing parents until they're vaccinated.

- The pub, gym, football. Also not having to deal with masks, one way systems, and Perspex screens at work.

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

Pandemic hasn’t stopped me from being able to experience the outdoors and things like that, just stopped me from going to the bars and movies lol

• heart 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

5 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Pandemic hasn’t stopped me from being able to experience the outdoors and things like that, just stopped me from going to the bars and movies lol

Pretty much. My life hasn't changed at all minus traveling to Jamaica or something 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

My out-of-house activities won't really change until case #s drop and vaccinations are being widely distributed to the entire populace, and not select age groups/demographics/certain workers etc. Restrictions or not, I don't want someone being infected due to my selfish actions on my conscience, especially if it ends up harming them or someone they care about. That said, the only thing I really miss is going to the movie theaters. I've been pretty much able to do everything else still (to an extent). Having a very energetic dog is pretty helpful in keeping yourself from becoming a complete potato.

Probably yes

Probably going to uni physically, I've missed the uni experience these last 2 years because of COVID

Going outside I guess

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

I live in Florida. The dates may not be exact but I'm fairly certain we've been open since ~May/June of  2020. Capacity restrictions on restaurants were lifted a few months ago, I think. It doesn't even merit paying attention to much of the details cause we've pretty much been full go since last summer anyway.  We only closed down for maybe 2-3 months. 

Nothing has changed for me too much. Can do whatever I want. It's been that way since May/June of last year. 

Wouldn't really change my daily life much. I enjoy gaming, at-home fitness, home improvement stuff.  I guess we'd go back to having more friends over at a time. We used to host board game nights with friends but those are less frequent now and usually only like 3 people at a time. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

If restrictions lifted in your area, would you trend back to pre-covid activities? Ofcourse, ive started to now in regards to running/playing football (soccer) again.

If yes, what are the things you enjoy doing/look forward to the most out side of being online? Get back into the football (soccer for you yanks) stadium and sing my heart out, cheer a few goals and have a few beers with the lads at the match. Football matches for the team i play for start again this sunday so i cannot wait to do that again.