Concerts, live music, shows, and festivals

VirgoVaca

The last one I went to was an AC/DC cover band, before that it would have been Slipknot & Suicidal Tendencies back in 2016. This year I was supposed to see Funeral for a Friend (postponed to next January) and I'll be seeing You Me at Six in July.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

15 minutes ago, Brian said:

Surprising the amount that have never been to one.

Last I was at was Hall & Oates in 2019. Didn't play enough classics tbf

Yeah, tickets get really expensive for live concerts here and seating capacity is so low that it gets sold out within the first 20 minutes of announcement

Also not that big of a fan of music festivals/concerts whatever - I'm the type of person who would rather just watch that shit on TV

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

20 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Yeah, tickets get really expensive for live concerts here and seating capacity is so low that it gets sold out within the first 20 minutes of announcement

Yea same here any big acts are impossible to get tickets for since they'll do like 1 date in Ireland

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

I think the last one I went to was A Day to Remember/All Time Low/Pierce the Veil. I went to a lot of concerts in high school but haven’t gone in the last couple of years. I would love to go again though in the future! 

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

4 minutes ago, Carolina said:

I think the last one I went to was A Day to Remember/All Time Low/Pierce the Veil. I went to a lot of concerts in high school but haven’t gone in the last couple of years. I would love to go again though in the future! 

Actually I just remembered I went to The 1975 concert in 2016... so THAT was my last concert! I’m feeling super nostalgic now thinking of these good times... 

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Probably the one thing I've missed during lockdown the most tbh, last gig was Babymetal + Creeper which wasn't really my thing at all but I got a free ticket and caught up with a mate who I hadn't seen in a while so it was decent.

At2mSMF.png

nullstikesembryo-1_zps311362a1.png.b94ebbd3311d846a500301cc93b42c78.png

spacer.png

Delta Heavy, Dimension & The Prototypes at UKF London.

It was decent but I because I haven't been to one in well over a year now my memories of it seem even better.

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png

I am a huge MGK fan, and I got to see him in concert on my birthday. I was floor level and probably 30 feet away at a couple of points throughout the show. It was by far the coolest experience I have had at a concert - As typically I am cheap and sit in the nose bleeds just to enjoy the music/atmosphere with friends. 

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

Back in 17' Kendrick Lamar's DAMN tour. DRAM opened, played Broccoli which was legit, but without Yachty there it wasn't as good. Travis Scott followed and was dope as fuck; he had a giant metal eagle come down on stage that he got on top of and did a whole song riding it. Lamar was amazing. Had a couple of ninjas doing moves throughout one of his sets, then fogged the arena and disappeared. Reappeared in the middle of the arena on a cage platform. The energy in the room was electrifying, everyone was 10.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Surprising the amount that have never been to one.

Last I was at was Hall & Oates in 2019. Didn't play enough classics tbf

when i was a kid my mom wanted to bring me to one but my dad didn't really want her to and i was kinda unsure about it because i wasn't a huge music person so i never ended up going really, as an adult i've never really had any around here that i really felt a massive need to go to. i was going to go to warped tour a few years ago but i forget the reason that didn't end up happening 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png