Favorite Sport?

Justyn

Favorite Sport?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Baseball my entire life but the past year or too really been watching hockey more.

I love nfl but with working sun mon and thurs afternoons past 6 years kinda killed my ability to watch it so that really dwindled.

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Tried to vote, couldn't find football. Just some fake stuff :hash:

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Soccer is the best to me. I'm brazilian so can't deny it. But I gotta say I don't watch regional teams tho, very boring. I just like national clashes and cups and all the magic involved in it.

I dont even know how american football and baseball works. Not a NBA fan too (even tho I may watch Olympic games).

Must say MotoGP/superbike are very cool as well but I never know when nor at what time or channel they occur.

7jmTOjL.png     

To play rugby union/baseball, to watch football ('soccer', but also watch a lot of NFL)

Edited by Blogs

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

The three sports I watch are American Football, Hockey and Baseball.  They're all pretty close for me but Football gets the edge just slightly.  Hard not to like hockey being from the State of Hockey.  

I like watching aggressive inline worlds championship. The trick them people are do are insane.

If I had to lick out of the list I would be Football UK. But also American football go dolphins 🐬

1239631627_SIGNWITHNAME.jpg.3e7df112b0192aef377d05ae817f2032.jpg