Nanne30's intro

Nanne30

4 minutes ago, nanne30 said:

Gotta Love playa grande (great surf more during  the 1st couple of months of the year, strong offshore winds hit our northern beaches those winds come from the nicaragua lake ), so close to tamarindo u can catch good charters over there. I love trolling offshore and inshore i like to target mahi mahi, yellow fin tuna, sail fish, wahoo. Though i recently bought slow pitch jigging gear trying to get snappers and corvinas and some other species (also cheaper in gas money than trolling)

That's awesome.  I'm jealous you live in such a good spot for it.  In my opinion, jigging is also funner than trolling.  Its more active in what you're doing and you get to feel the fish hit. 🙂

7R85FSe.png

3 minutes ago, 3lite said:

That's awesome.  I'm jealous you live in such a good spot for it.  In my opinion, jigging is also funner than trolling.  Its more active in what you're doing and you get to feel the fish hit. 🙂

Yeah its what ive heard, just bought an accurate valiant 500n gotta try that bad boy @ negritos island hopefully a good grouper or something big smacks my jigs!

• heart 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

6 minutes ago, true said:

Heya, always thought you were a solid member in-game from previous fights

Thx true! Means alot comming from you. We have faught each other for years in clans hahaha.

• heart 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Hola! 🙂

And don't ever apologize for even trying a new language. All the efforts are always welcomed even if mistakes are made sometimes, which is normal. Dale! 😁

7jmTOjL.png