Do you listen to music to fall asleep?

Flukejiver

Do you listen music to fall asleep?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

- Do you listen to music/sounds to go to sleep?

I ALWAYS have to have some sort of sounds or music to sleep! Otherwise my brain will probably be too noisy and distracting for me to sleep

- If yes, what kinda of music/sounds?

Usually peaceful/instrumental music or relaxing sounds like rain. I search for relaxing lofi playlists or acoustic type of artists. If it’s not this, I have a podcast playing quietly. (Either a fitness or crime related podcast) I actually really love true crime so I fall asleep to creepy true crime podcasts sometimes even if that’s probably weird to most people. I don’t think I could fall asleep without some kind of sound playing honestly.

- Do you like listening to ASMR?

Yes! I love asmr. I find them really relaxing and tingle-inducing. I would recommend people to give ASMR a try even if it seems kind of strange at first.

Edited by Carolina
  • Like 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Sometimes, lately I watch david attenborough or space documentaries to fall asleep

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png