If you could google your future

Venenatis

Date of my death. If I'm not gonna live long enough to enjoy my 401k, I'm cashing that MF out and balling for awhile.  Also would help to ensure you did everything you wanted to in life before passing away.

Edited by Scumpr
  • Like 1

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

None interest me lol

Already married 

I dont have any regrets 

Dont wanna know my death lol would probably make me die sooner since I would do more crazy shit expecting to die later  lol

• Like 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Date of death. I have regrets about things I do or say on a daily basis. Knowing my deepest regret doesn't really help me since it's just one of thousands of regrets I'm bound to make in my life. And I already know my spouse's name but ngl it'd be interesting to see if a different one appeared hmm would raise a lot of questions LOL. Knowing my death date would help me plan my life out better. Like Scumpr said it'd help me figure out if it's worth saving for retirement or if I could just use that money today to enjoy what short life I had left. 

• Like 1
  • heart 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Date of death for Krystal/Scumpr's reasons.

By knowing your date of death you get to "live" for several more years, potentially.  Imagine knowing you died at 68 - would you still retire at 65, or would you save up til 55ish and decide you had enough money to make it to your final days?  Saving yourself from working for 10 years is likely greater value than avoiding a single regret.

Edited by 3lite

7R85FSe.png

On 4/9/2021 at 4:47 PM, Scumpr said:

Date of my death. If I'm not gonna live long enough to enjoy my 401k, I'm cashing that MF out and balling for awhile.  Also would help to ensure you did everything you wanted to in life before passing away.

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar