Have you ever met an RS/Clan World friend in real life?

True 2k8

Have you ever met an RS/Clan World friend in real life?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. I met Skinny_Bmx2 at São Paulo FC's stadium (Morumbi, brazil's  finest) during a match back in 2018 (I think). We met during half-time and watched a horrible second half together (we drew last-placed Atletico Goianiense 2-2 🤡). After that, I also met Bigbig a couple of times and Beltrame once.

• Like 1

Who is this friend true? So mysterious...

As for me it's been a pretty lengthy list. Originally when I joined the BlacKnights was because a bunch of irl friends were in it. 

After that I met emanpop when he wanted to buy gp off me in like 2007 lol.

Smoked pot with a retired leader in bk desybeszy few times he uses to buy off me. Few other bks did too.

Invited g blance from gladz and lovelost to my 25th bday.

In like 2007 I was at a bush party when this guy heard people call me vanzant. He asked me if I was vanzant from divine forces lol. He was dating one of my friends and was from Valor beside they became df lol.

Few other times I can't remember atm. Also had a altercation once with this x t h x when he was in bk. Lol

Edited by Vanzant
  • Like 2

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png