Have you ever met an RS/Clan World friend in real life?

True 2k8

Have you ever met an RS/Clan World friend in real life?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, 10th Reaper said:

Yeah like @Wee Man said. We've met up with @Sardo and the bowling ended up being 1:1 I'm still waiting for the rematch but it has to be on home soil. 

I've also traveled to meet James5013 a couple of times as well.

I'm not getting on a train to your home turf until you can reliably score 100 without the bumpers kid

10 hours ago, D96 said:

cacowho, mathlosion, rony, leeo, frankventura, mib 17, aguia00, djazerty, jupaack, nesk69, benfati and probs more i cant remember (@Vitor and @King_Obina avoiders)

I think you forgot there is a VIRUS THAT IS STILL KILLING PEOPLE, MATE... And my girl who is also fatal.

I've met Bigbig_Ok, Skinny Bmx and Aiorya...

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

Yeah I've met up with couple of my oldest friends from RS, once in my hometown a while back and then we travelled Hamburg and Bremen together prior to the pandemic. Been great, just like meeting up with old friends from real life because we all know each other so well. 😊

Edited by Ells
spacer.png

This one time @AZF1 trolled me telling me he was going to be in London but he was there for like 2 hours in transit. Tells me the exact time he arrives when I'm already at work that he has landed and to come and find him.... then tells me he is at Nandos when there are like 30+ Nandos in London. Then when I leave my office he leaves for France or something... cba trolled by Roel 😡

Also he tells me he is going to be in Portugal the same date as me and when I arrive he tells me he was there a week earlier?!?! Cba trolled 

I was at school when someone came to me and said, Yo are you Harmr from TRWF. actually had 2 guys from Trwf on my school (Lanex1 and Tjhamer).

Also was friends with someone on RS, and 2 years later we discovered we were also friends irl. so we were friends irl and on rs, but never knew it was one and the same person lol.

Met up with a few people who are living near me from RDC/DG/TRWF/Non clanners.

Met @inf` on school, but we already knew each other irl before RS i think.

Still waiting to meet @Dubbel Drank to drink some beerenburg.

• Haha 1

Posted Image

9 hours ago, Harmr said:

I was at school when someone came to me and said, Yo are you Harmr from TRWF. actually had 2 guys from Trwf on my school (Lanex1 and Tjhamer).

Also was friends with someone on RS, and 2 years later we discovered we were also friends irl. so we were friends irl and on rs, but never knew it was one and the same person lol.

Met up with a few people who are living near me from RDC/DG/TRWF/Non clanners.

Met @inf` on school, but we already knew each other irl before RS i think.

Still waiting to meet @Dubbel Drank to drink some beerenburg.

Yeah, we knew each other before we knew about one another playing RS. Also obviously played footie against each other with our god awful teams.

Did sell you loads of RSGP to merch in your village whilst bringing my big black bodyguard to meet at the local supermarket.

On 4/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, 10th Reaper said:

I think its time to book ya train ticket pal.

bowling.jpg

Making good progress, still gotta aim higher to beat the king though