Where is ________?

True 2k8

There’s a few I wouldn’t mind talking to again. Although I’m certain I was one of their last known contacts, so running into anyone that knows their whereabouts would be a freak occurrence.

Zparanoid - Extremely close friend, disappeared randomly from RS3 around the start of the pandemic. Just want to know that they’re safe.

Buzzb252 - Another friend of mine from DI. She slipped into obscurity in 2015/16 with her date and haven’t heard from her since, hope she’s doing well.

Lord Danjel0 - He ended up joining the dutch army at one point and had disappeared then re-appeared multiple times between 2008 and 2015. Last time I saw him was in 2015 and he never came back. Wouldn’t mind talking with him one more time.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Warlocking

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

16 hours ago, Victoria said:

I can put you in touch with Fefe. He’s still around, not sure how often he checks Discord.

That would be amazing - Is he in a Discord server somewhere lurking? if so I'll join and PM 😄 

On 7/22/2021 at 5:20 AM, Nanne30 said:

tmb5, destroyer 9026 and dakotamoth

missing link my friend from w35 that joined us aswell 

How could i forget TMBF!

I have Dest on FB man, I'll get him on Discord sometime 

• heart 1

16 hours ago, Victoria said:

There’s a few I wouldn’t mind talking to again. Although I’m certain I was one of their last known contacts, so running into anyone that knows their whereabouts would be a freak occurrence.

Zparanoid - Extremely close friend, disappeared randomly from RS3 around the start of the pandemic. Just want to know that they’re safe.

Buzzb252 - Another friend of mine from DI. She slipped into obscurity in 2015/16 with her date and haven’t heard from her since, hope she’s doing well.

Lord Danjel0 - He ended up joining the dutch army at one point and had disappeared then re-appeared multiple times between 2008 and 2015. Last time I saw him was in 2015 and he never came back. Wouldn’t mind talking with him one more time.

I can try to get in contact with Lord Danjel0. He is close friends with S_t_e_fan also ex DI. I still talk with him daily

Posted Image

Red ozone92

-----

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

1 hour ago, Bobicles2 said:

That would be amazing - Is he in a Discord server somewhere lurking? if so I'll join and PM 😄 

Send me your Discord details either here or in a private message and I’ll try to get you connected with him.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

50 minutes ago, Harmr said:

I can try to get in contact with Lord Danjel0. He is close friends with S_t_e_fan also ex DI. I still talk with him daily

Could you please? That would be incredible.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Sir Milys0

-----

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 4/21/2021 at 7:31 PM, Zeldagamer13 said:

Vi3t_x where are you!

I would PAY, for a Team Relentless reunion event, especially the 10 officials they had when I was in it, even if it was just like 30 minutes lol.

On 4/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, Redskull said:

YES. I would love to talk to Soulja Melle or Glissed once more. Also Viking Ship and John Crusade.

Viking is Tigerheart07 RSN I think now,

Never saw glissed again after 1 random day in 2009 lol, but I think the forum for the clan she ran might still be on Wayback archive. She just logged off 1 day for good which I know alot of Aussies that did.

Soulja I JUST talked to on FB and mentioned this topic to him, he just said Ah well though, bit moved on he was a bit older then the rest of us too.

Crusade_john I randomly talked too on RS like 2-3 yrs ago for an hour, either he pm'ed me or I went in like Zezima CC and ask if anyone played w141 CWA in 2009 time.

• Like 1

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

On 4/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, NarNumbers said:

Gerald/Yum1234566789 from Solace and Greenmage364 ( i think those are the numbers) from downfall 

Yea I miss Greenmage, and like another 20 downfall members still that just arent around now for years. didnt talk to Yum at all I dont think.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:29 PM, RagingPanda said:

Vangsta or Nhia would be interesting to get into TT discord. 

And Harveytian, and Ward.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:19 PM, dnd5 said:

Let’s go back even further, my guys from lethality when I was warlord

I bother King yufei on discord sometimes, but yea I never seen the rest of them again since like 2012/13.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:33 PM, Adam_ said:

most people i've been fortunate enough to end up seeing again after a lot of years, a lot of others i'm not sure if there someone i miss terribly. if i had to pick someone i'd say someone like glissed or soulja melle from clan wars back in the day or a dude named rouge_00 i used to know

On 4/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, Gochance1 said:

Back in my nooby days of world 17 and 141 clan wars.

the crew

D8d9e1, Drg Hunter69, Iftak01, Rouge 00(who I spoke to somewhat recently), og pumkinpie37, bartm2, zellboy2, webstarxppro, gumymonke(aka too)

missing lots but just off the top of my head.

D8 and DRG just never logged in again really, I got tired of Iftak so don't quite miss him the same lol. To be technical I miss the original Gochance I knew him too :#

Rouge and Pumkin37 are on discord now, True knows their names too.

Webstarxppro and 0uch2handed8 logged in and I talk to them both for a long time, but about 2-3 yrs ago each.

If you Pm Naruto_1001 on RS, hes still on most days, he might know how to find Bartm2, as they were in the same f2p-based-country-clan for like 5 yrs or something, and they had a forums and strong core so there might be remnants around. They were dutch, maybe off chance Harmr/FSKers know too.

Zellboy2 Idk who this was tho, I tried to always remember the ppl with names that start with letters like V, Z, Q X U P as there was few of them. 

Gumy/Too I aint seen either, but funny enough he made me rage so much in 141 I put him on ignore list lol, and then he just turned the other side entirely as a person in TKO and became something else, what a guy. I think I even remember him at like 60 and 70 cb and how he kept training then going to CWAs after, repeat, for like the first year there.

On 4/21/2021 at 4:15 AM, BleakTerror said:

wheres the boy blu3 dogg...

also wheres the boy superkev360?

You can pm me on Disc and I'll get you to Kev but he doesn't check it too often.

Edited by Vannaka
added Naruto/zell bit
  • Like 2

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png