Most Important Clanning Aspect?

Kim

Have to have the right members who are on the same page of the organizational leadership in order to create a cohesive culture. So in that respect the entire community matters, so that problems aren't total roadblocks. Everything else (events wise) can feed off that.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Community and ability to play games other than RS but enough to keep members outside of specific cliques involved. Like in EOS we played virtually anything other than RS but I was always welcome to join a channel for any game and just get involved and it was the same in VR. Like VR has been dogshit for over a decade as a clan devoid of literally slightest slither of quality but people be wilding if they try to say VR doesn't have one of the best communities in the game. There's a reason why long-term VR never actually manage to leave despite wanting to actually you know, win stuff, because they realise they'd rather have community and VR probs has one of the best ones, even though I don't think it's ever going to compare to 2007-2010 VR community which was a fun era to be in that clan. Same with DF really, they do fuck all now except p2p PK really but people still enjoy being there cos it's friendly and the community is good. Exodus was on it's arse by the time RS2 ended but I never left because I really liked the people there and for me and anyone who knows my history, that's rare, the community won't save you if I wanna actually take PvP seriously (it wouldn't now which is just as well cos tempest fucking sucks) but ye TLDR - community. clan being good especially in 2021 means fuck off if it's devoid of atmosphere.

Even though ironically everyone in this clan probably knows me by now, but I'm one of the people you don't really ever see much in Discord or TS predominantly because I'm playing other games lol (but the community here is solid and I wouldn't have joined without it)

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

We play a 20 year old video game so I guess it's the people you play with and the desire to make the clan better

Edited by Blogs

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png