Favorite Single Player Game?

True 2k8

14 hours ago, true said:

Ever played Batman Arkham VR? Scared the living shit out of me. Highly recommend if you ever have a VR headset & you loved that series.

I've actually never tried VR but I bet that would be crazy good. I remember when the first game came out I paid £42 for it and felt like I should have paid more when I was playing lol always loved Batman and the fact that they had the OG Animated series cast as well, amazing.

• Like 1

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

2 hours ago, Robin said:

I've actually never tried VR but I bet that would be crazy good. I remember when the first game came out I paid £42 for it and felt like I should have paid more when I was playing lol always loved Batman and the fact that they had the OG Animated series cast as well, amazing.

Kevin Conroy is my Batman.

aUBwTQ1.png

Just one? Nah.

The Elder Scrolls games (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim)

The Witcher II & III

Mount & Blade Bannerlord and Warband

Cyberpunk 2077 (if you can get over the terrible release, and the fact that it didn't raise the bar as much as they boasted it would for 10 fucking years, it is still a fantastic game)

Fallout games (although admittedly could have and should have been better)

GTA games starting from III

Mass Effect

Breath of the Wild

Farcry 4 (then they started beating us over the head with the copy-pasted formula)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Big fan of open world RPGs if anyone has any suggestions, since it is very hard to find good ones.

• Like 1

Witcher series (favorite = 3)

Final Fantasy series (favorite = 6)
Darkest Dungeon

Total War (favorite = Warhammer)

Shout out to childhood games I played a lot but haven't really replayed as an adult Legend of Dragoon, Elder Scrolls, Wild Arms, Chrono series, Zeldas, Pokemon, Conker's Bad Fur Day (this game was awesome as an elementary schooler).

7R85FSe.png