Favorite Moment In Clanning?

Kim

What is your favorite moment in clanning?

just about anything, ranging from jokes, victories, community games, rivalries, etc! 

Edited by Kim

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

When u see hard work paying off like yesterday 3-0,  besides warring in p2p and f2p i really enjoyed pvm event made i feel it made us stronger as a clan and many of us got o meet  each other more. 

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Winning the J Cup with TT and beating DF in the 24 hour fight. Another fight where we were down by 20 people against DF and managed to win by a few kills. 

When Bish attempted to make a TT promo video. And it took us forever just to get everyone organized for the intro. 

Edited by RagingPanda

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

Corruption vs Collision — in a clan wars knockout I was the first pile but I had the chance to tank a few kills that gave us the lead and we never looked back, then a few fellas started to give me shoutouts on IRC. I find this remarkable since I always thought that south americans were looked down upon by other clanners. Having clanmates I never talked to bc of my language barrier at the time complimenting me that much changed my mind

also I cant say I didnt enjoy crashing Hell Army lmao one of the funniest shit I've participated in

• Like 1

7jmTOjL.png     

Anything from 2001 till 2012 I really enjoyed it all. Osrs has been fun but the lack of clans really put a damper on clanning for me 

• Like 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Taking #1 

It was probably the most obsessed I've seen a leadership be about gunning for the top spot. DF hadn't held it in a long, long time by that point and a handful of us were weren't even part of DF the last time we held the crown. Every move we made was about that singular goal, referring to it on the New Years thread as Return of the Kings (Corny to some, but meaningful if you were there). Once we pulled it off, @AZF1 and I went into a channel and just screamed like maniacs. We kept things at least somewhat tame after the win but once we moved into a channel it was some variation of AHHHHHHHHHHFIADGFADSAGSASFDSAFAS.  Was also the first time I had a maxed opts fall in I think.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

3 minutes ago, true said:

Taking #1 

It was probably the most obsessed I've seen a leadership be about gunning for the top spot. DF hadn't held it in a long, long time by that point and a handful of us were weren't even part of DF the last time we held the crown. Every move we made was about that singular goal, referring to it on the New Years thread as Return of the Kings (Corny to some, but meaningful if you were there). Once we pulled it off, @AZF1 and I went into a channel and just screamed like maniacs. We kept things at least somewhat tame after the win but once we moved into a channel it was some variation of AHHHHHHHHHHFIADGFADSAGSASFDSAFAS.  Was also the first time I had a maxed opts fall in I think.

A solid 2nd place would be @AZF1 carrying us back against RSD in the CJ Finals after an unnamed Warlord choked.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Probably the time I was in Notorious and EOS, sad I didn't manage to stay for long due to Notorious closing and me getting bored of rs while in EOS:(

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Changing our names to variations of joseph fritzl, demonchild coming in and finding out what it was while going sick over it only for me to then have to call a fall in on "jay fritzl"

Silence was deafening

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council