1 hour ago, Rohan said:

martians got smoked by unbreakable

i was UB warlord u fuckin rat.

Miss you xoxo

• Haha 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Which reminds me. Handing over the reigns to DF's finest Stoom Trooper "Mystical" at 23-18 in a Martians fight and watching him still manage to fuck it up.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

There's so many... maybe my favorite was the DF vs. DI miniwar in 2006. I just remember how hyped everyone was about it since we were ranked like 8 at the time.

Close second/third would be getting #1 for the first time in 2007, and beating Corr for the first time in 2006. Idk my time in DF was just a wild ride with a lot of cool moments.

• heart 1

There's a few I enjoyed. When I was in DF and had a war with 'The' (I think it was them) that was first big war I was involved in.

Then the big p2p fights whilst Di in multi against everyone.

And also the big MB fights

3v3 castle wars privates with friends 🙂

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

Winter 2008 is when I started playing really and found CWA out sometime around March.

September 2008 to May 2009 Clan Europe clan wars fights, was the best and most changing and challenging experience I had on here prolly.

Biased but I would also make the case, that CE changed the CWA scene to what it became. And it was great to be on the inside and apart of this process/climb. Anyone wanna debate this with me? :#  Yea looking back now this is definitely my favorite moment. 

I'm 15 now and one saying was 'no prep no problem' and that was me. At Summer of 2008 and Summer of 2009 was like me going 18 22 sometimes 41 or 57 hours straight, (NOTE: I did a lot of these 50+hrs binge) on weekends grinding my acc/warring long as possible. Was a low level but -everywhere- and no timezone issue, ppl gave me acc's to war on, all the time and I got to a point where I would have to catch up on some sleep and decide which fight I was going to miss ahead of time, to make other ones. I even did 2 wars at once sometimes but obviously it only worked so great. I went to the librarys at some point too for Wifi and started taking out DVDs and was binge-ing them by season back then like 2-3 seasons a week, way before Netflix made it like a thing to do lol. :#

Summer of 2010 PH literally HAD CONTROL of the wildy, to a very high degree, and add on some time, and that was amazing as fuck fun time too, say June to December ish? 

At the 24 hour fight vs DF, I made 7 hrs of it, I ended up staying awake 81 hours straight, I think Friday morning to monday night, spent the whole time at the cafe I worked at and ate food nonstop was just all NBD.

All of 2011 in TT was a dream come true lol, but as a 5 & 1/2 month FA by my choice, was a sweet spot there going thru all the motions, and then everything just worked fine and we owned, we also did p2p pk trips in rev caves alot, sometimes for 20 mins, some turned into an ez 12 or 20 hours, just YOLO PKin and repeat.

I did another 72 hrs for something but forget now.

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png