The Wilderness - They just don't seem to get it.

Wee Man

3 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

I didn't say it wasn't present in all areas of the game it's just considerably less common outside of the PvP community than it is within. On pretty much any given twitter thread from any of a certain 3 major clans you can find people from another posting on fake twitters representing peoples' irls and family members and that's not even the worst thing. Don't quite see stuff like that with any similar frequency in other areas of OSRS though there are definitely select incidents. I'm not by any means trying to say other parts of the community don't have scummy individuals - they certainly do, but to say it's not substantially more common among people in PvP? Idk 

The point I was making is that downie retards exist everywhere in the game. It's not a PvP problem, it's a "you're a retard" problem. Are those retards more common in PvP? Maybe, idk but they certainly aren't exclusive. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

2 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

The point I was making is that downie retards exist everywhere in the game. It's not a PvP problem, it's a "you're a retard" problem. Are those retards more common in PvP? Maybe, idk but they certainly aren't exclusive. 

We can agree on that for sure lol, I never agree when I see people acting as if it's a pvp exclusive problem, but I also see some people in the pvp community (usually content creators) acting as if it's equal in other parts of the game and it's like, come on bro lmao

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

2 hours ago, Scleritis said:

all these jmods are nerdy ass skillers, pvmers and ironman goons

no wildy representation at all 

It's ok once I go work with Jagex it will all change

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

good topic with some good points. I 100% I personally think that they need to make the wilderness have PVM monsters that actually drop really good if not the best gear which would in turn make the wilderness more active blah blah

o1Uh7MU.png

Whenever it comes to drawing people into the wild Jagex mainly focus on some sort of gp/hr and it always results in the same thing; people who don't want to be forced to PvP feeling like the they're wasting time by not taking part in it and then on the other side, people who actually want to PvP end up getting bitched at just for doing what they want in the place designed for it.

Personally I agree with you on the fact that PvP/ the Wilderness has never been about efficiency or money and more about fun but most people who are voting just can't understand that concept unfortunately, they're used to safe death mechanics, content that gives shit loads of xp and being able to buy bonds.

Like you said, the ideal situation would be content that brings people in but is balanced in a way that it doesn't invalidate everything before it but they already proved they're incapable of doing that so maybe they should try and focus on QoL updates for people who do PvP, try and create a community around it instead of making dumbfuck statements like that in twitch chat.

At2mSMF.png

nullstikesembryo-1_zps311362a1.png.b94ebbd3311d846a500301cc93b42c78.png

spacer.png

It's a nice thought but I don't think anything will be done. If we had more clans perhaps we could protest lol.

They need something thar makes you want to be there but can't be protected like rev caves. Not sure if that's possible in this day and age. Player base so much more skilled  now they would find a way. 

Some sort of pvm area in the wilderness that brings in a fog preventing it being heavily camped/protected? 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

nice ideas but theyve been suggested and put forward to jagex before, even at runefest where they straight up did nothing.  and this was when the pvp scene was 20x bigger, imagine the fucks theyll give nowadays. the game isnt catered to pvp anymore (has it ever ?).

Edited by Secret Agent

Honestly I agree with pvmers, skill not kill . we should move chaos ele into varrock so I can get the pet without getting killed by other toxic players .

• Like 6

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png