What are you working towards atm?

Ammastus

3 hours ago, Encore said:

my goal keeps changing so idk

Try to stick to one and don't let it go. Because I find almost everything interesting I myself end up with a ton of projects / goals. I also have the tendency to study how something works and why something is as it is. I end up looking at lectures in specific fields etc. I'm now trying to NOT look at anything new YouTube suggests to me and just stick to whatever I'm doing now. I'm quite happy with how it is working out since I have actually started progressing and finishing some goals / projects.

I'm working on the following.

• @work next to all regular daily stuff I'm going to start looking where I actually want to go and what I'd like to do. I've been saying that I don't want to be a Software Engineer for 40 years but don't actually know what else I'd like to do.
  • Trying to get fit again. I'm in the same flow as I was before covid so I should be on track to end the year out well in this category.
  • Finish my books
  • Finish my Sami Pouch
  • Max on the main. I still play on the iron from time to time but I am focusing on the main.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

3 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Try to stick to one and don't let it go. Because I find almost everything interesting I myself end up with a ton of projects / goals. I also have the tendency to study how something works and why something is as it is. I end up looking at lectures in specific fields etc. I'm now trying to NOT look at anything new YouTube suggests to me and just stick to whatever I'm doing now. I'm quite happy with how it is working out since I have actually started progressing and finishing some goals / projects.

I'm working on the following.

• @work next to all regular daily stuff I'm going to start looking where I actually want to go and what I'd like to do. I've been saying that I don't want to be a Software Engineer for 40 years but don't actually know what else I'd like to do.
  • Trying to get fit again. I'm in the same flow as I was before covid so I should be on track to end the year out well in this category.
  • Finish my books
  • Finish my Sami Pouch
  • Max on the main. I still play on the iron from time to time but I am focusing on the main.

If I only I could have the same mental fortitude.

2GMe61I.png

Trying to see if I can get a bigger house or rebuild my current one to maximize the land use, real estate be crazy around me. Been working hard lately to accomplish it within the next year or so.

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

On 8/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, Romeo said:

Make cotton & fk ur mom

fixed this for u 2 b technical, it is 75%. just doesnt sound as cool and i agree with ur goals.

also goal for 1-2hr meditate a day.

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png