What games are you currently playing?

True 2k8

Albion is the only other one, it's literally if Runescape went the opposite route of Evolution of Combat

No catering to carebears, NO BOTS whatsoever, and 3rd party RMT'ing is non existent over their repeated accuracy in ban waves

Every guild, no matter how small or uncompetitive, can afford to regear 80% of all deaths for multiple fights over a day, even if they lose

Imagine if the Wildy dwarfed all the safe zones in size thrice over with room to spare, that's what Albion's Black Zone is

Once you go black, you never go back

Some random ZvZ montage, and trust, this is optimized really well so even older rigs can run this fine, even when things get spicy 

Overwatch, Sackboy, Sea of Thieves occasionally, about to check out Riders Republic since it's in Beta. Also planning to hit up Lost Ark.  Not as many games as I used to play since I've been busy.  😞

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

4 hours ago, Clark Kent said:

OSRS/DC Universe Online/Resident Evil: Village/Hades on the switch/FF7 Remake/Guild Wars 2.

Yeah I'm looking forward to resident evil how is it

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

12 hours ago, Vanzant said:

Yeah I'm looking forward to resident evil how is it

Its pretty decent. It gives you the horror elements that Resident Evil is notorious for. I hadn't played an Resident Evil game in quite sometime and the opening scenes were like holy fucking shit to me.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

7 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

Its pretty decent. It gives you the horror elements that Resident Evil is notorious for. I hadn't played an Resident Evil game in quite sometime and the opening scenes were like holy fucking shit to me.

If my favorite Resident Evil game is 2, and I haven't touched 4-6, will I get enjoyment out of the new style of game that are Biohazard and Village?

52 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

Sick can't wait to play it. I played biohazard. Was good I beat that when we first got out xb1.

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png