What was your weirdest dream? scariest?

Venenatis

I had a dream I worked at the Daily Planet and @True 2k8was actually Jimmy Olsen and he was telling me about how Superman gave him his first Superman watch and to not be fooling around with Lois Lane.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

2 hours ago, Carolina said:

I had a dream when I was younger about a family of bears that lived in my backyard (I have a very large backyard with like woods in the back of it). At the beginning of the dream they were like having a picnic in the backyard.

Then I remember I caught the bears staring into the kitchen window and then they were on the porch… the bears broke into my house and killed my nanny (I think with a shotgun???) and were holding me and my siblings hostage. Then my siblings sold me out to the bears because the bears asked for one sacrifice to amputate… 

That dream affected me so much lmaooo I didn’t step foot in my backyard for literal YEARS… 

and I have weird freaky dreams like every other night 

TikTok is bad for you

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

Had a long and elaborate action-packed dream I've since mostly forgotten, but it took place in a bunch of different places (incl. a water slide and a hotel room). It ended with the PoW suddenly zooming out to an aerial city view, with a massive black specter draining out from all the buildings and taking flight like an enormous bat, while spelling out the word 'Daewoo'.

Also another dream where a man I knew was to have a WWE match against a crocodile – and he, I and the croc stood at a poolside table sipping juice and discussing the upcoming event.

Edited by S3lvah
  • Haha 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

My dreams aren't weird very often tbh. 

Scariest one for me happened when I was sick once. It started with me on a boat. The boat ends up capsizing and I was stuck in it drowning. Woke up when I'd have died drenched in sweat and struggling to breathe. 

Also used to have a recurring nightmare as a kid but I don't really remember the details of it other than being eaten by a giant snake at the end. 

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

the one dream i can remember i was riding on a roller coaster then all of a sudden during one of the drops we go into the ground and end up in this skeleton place. then i get walked over to this queen looking bitch and she cuts my head off 😧

ibtPzVe.png

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream today!

I had a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lip dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today!

I had a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

• honk 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

weirdest dreams i had have probably been about runescape, p cringe but during my inferno grind i'd dream about inferno LMFAO

scariest dreams would be hard to pick just one, nightmares/sleep paralysis are a fairly common thing for me 😂

• Like 1

AdkNBbg.png

spacer.png

twitch.tv/keirezz 

when i was little i would have a dream where a tiger was about to maul/kill me then i'd wake up (tiger poster on my wall prob didnt help)

~ex envy respected member~

~ex divine forces old school~

7ADJUqv.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png