infernodizn

infernodizn

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)

infernodizn, Yoey Joey, J G M, Etc.

Preferred Name 
Joey

Current Clan
N/A

Previous Clan History
Many of slaughter17's clans. 

RS2: Tunescape, Vendetta, True Supremacy, Forgotten Templars, Exodus, The Titans

OSRS: 'THE', Ronin + Cutthroat, DownFall, Exodus/Ronin, JAJA

Every F2P OSRS CWA team: Team Trinity, Descent, Spartans, Adversity, Synergy, Flip Flops, Martians, ETC.

Who do you know in Tempest?
BV1, Slaughter17, La Hire 44, Josh 221, Wee Man, Gochance1, Dickus, Dr. Destiny, DWG, Hell Raiserz, Mohd, MILAD, etc.

Some of these people I was in teams with and may not know very well.  I.E. Josh 221 and Hell Raierz were in Tunescape with me and I've been in a couple other clans with them since over the years.

Others I was in Teams with etc.

Are you interested in joining?
possibly

Brief Introduction
Hello everyone.  I'm mostly irrelevant in the clan scene but I wanted to introduce myself.  I came back to OSRS not realizing that there were clans around back in maybe 2014, and was quickly recruited to 'THE'.  I quickly left that clan (Horrible fit for me) and continued with other clans and played into 2017 until ROT destroyed most of the clanning scene, especially f2p.   After the exo/ronin merge failed I mostly lost interest in the game and stopped playing.   I've always had a huge hunger for pvp action, whether it be p2p or f2p, but I've always preferred f2p clan fights.  I honestly thought the clan scene no longer existed with the closure of zybez etc.  About me, I'm just a simple guy that enjoys the NBA, Flips houses for a career, and loved rs before 2010.  I've always played to have fun and sometimes did not take things as seriously as some of the other scapers in my carrer have.  But all in all, there were some great memories made.  Hello Everyone. 

Edited by infernodizn
  • Like 1