Mayhem Makers (2013)

Zerg Unit (pures) (2014-2015)

The Last Pures (2015-2016) (HPC)

Against All Odds (2015-2016) (LPC)

Unbreakable (2016-2017)

Final Ownage Elite (2018-2019)

Unbreakable (2019-2020)

Are you interested in joining?
Yes, but I'm an official in Zu and they deserve my full focus. I'm aware Tempest are a clan and not a team and would require a certain level of commitment that I may not be able to give atm.

Brief Introduction
I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. Been playing and pking since RS2 release, basically lived in the F2P wilderness as a pure until it was taken out. Before the wilderness was removed I had the opportunity to compete for #1 on a weekly basis during the original golden age of pure clanning with TH and I've brought that winners mentality to every clan I've been with since. I've always thoroughly enjoyed main warring but for one reason or another I was never able to give it my full focus. With the current state of pure clanning and the recent revival of the F2P scene my clan Zerg Unit made the transition to the main scene for a new challenge and its been an absolute blast so far. Tempest have given us 2 solid fights so far and I had a great time reading through the AMAs so I thought I'd say hello.

49 minutes ago, Evan said:

Whats up, fellow pure clanner here. I was a a high council in IR.

Welcome and awesome intro.

Hey dude I recognise your name. I never mentioned it on my intro but the first "official" pure clan I ever joined (forums, IRC etc) was Delta Force which eventually split into IR and Agony. 

• Like 1

Tempest is a new clan and we’re chill but when it matters we take it very serious. I love the way you take your responsibilities in zu very seriously and when you feel ready I’d love to see that here. Welcome.

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

57 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hey Dean, welcome to the community! Best of luck to ZU ? I was in ZU under a hider name back in the day.

Yeah I know we figured it out who it was when we caught Zach dancing with your acc at 3 in the morning

• Haha 2