- King_Obina
Preferred Name 
- Thiago
Discord ID
- ThiagoA#4158
Current Clan:
- Wilderland
Previous Clan History:
- OSRS -> This year I left old rivalries behind and joined Wilderland, it is pretty much the home for any one out there that wants to join a decent Luso-Brazilian based clan.
I passed through Divine Forces from 2016-2018, one of the clans I enjoyed the most in OSRS until I did not had time to play the game and quit.
Also had a quick passage through Exotic to help in the early beginning for like some months.
- RS2 -> The Call of Legends from 2008 to 2012, TCL was my home for a long time, there I met long life friends and had a most enjoyable experience in this game, ended up as a Council after a some time as their FA Manager, left TCL alongside some old mates when a coup was applied by an old leader. 
Apart from TCL, from 2010 to 2012  had brief passages through ROT, Divine Forces, Hell Army and The Titans. I stayed in TT from 2011-2012 until RS2 died, they had a pretty chill community and was a good clan overall.

Are you interested in joining?
Not until double clanning is accepted, but would definitely like to hang with the community.

Brief Introduction:
Hey, my name is Thiago, been playing this hell of a game since 2006 on and off. Besides playing runescape I also enjoy league of legends, probably one of the reasons I will die sooner in life since the game is pure salt.
I also like hitting the gym whenever I can, playing soccer and volleyball when possible (not right now cause fucking COVID). 

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

1 hour ago, Ells said:

Welcome Thiago! I rem you from DF =]

Hey Ells!

12 minutes ago, Victor said:

Hello buddy ❤️

welcome to our community!

Heyyy you degenerate, though you were not around anymore.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council