Favourite Netflix Series?

Wee Man

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

The greatest part of the show is the people they've cast as infamous serial/spree killers. Cameron Britton deserved an award for his performance. (No spoilers)

Mad respect to actors that can get so into character. I've officially put it on my list.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

I feel like a lot of shows on Netflix have great first seasons then get milked for a couple of heartless seasons(House of Cards, Narcos, Stranger Things, etc).

Queen's Gambit is probably the best thing Netflix has done. 

Beastars and Violet Evergarden were really impresssive.

Mind Hunter was fun, hope to see more docs like The Last Dance but the footage is so unique I doubt it. 

I haven't watched BoJack Horseman since maybe Season 3 or 4 but I thought that was great. 

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

46 minutes ago, Joe said:

I feel like a lot of shows on Netflix have great first seasons then get milked for a couple of heartless seasons(House of Cards, Narcos, Stranger Things, etc).

I don't agree with Stranger Things, I've liked every season so far. Sure some are better than others but I've never finished one and been disappointed.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

17 hours ago, danex said:

yall sleeping on peaky blinders fr

I've watched the first 3 episodes (up until they find the crates/weapons). I can see how it may become interesting but right now it's slow and I have no idea what the show is about. Not really motivated to keep watching atm...

Edited by Da Bazz

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

1 hour ago, Da Bazz said:

I watched Arcane from Riot Games last weekend. First 3 episodes are decent, trying to guess which character is a Champion in League is fun and the story is good and engaging. Animation seems clean in my eyes but @Pietruprobably has a better eye for that.

I haven't watched the series itself, but I've seen bits and pieces; it's obviously going to be clean, Riot's budget for movies/animations is insanely huge.

Was personally more of a fan of the scenery than the animation itself, the scenery and environment is just beautiful, I just hate the fact that it's revolving around Piltover and not somewhere more interesting like Shurima/Noxus

Edited by Pietru
  • Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

1 hour ago, Da Bazz said:

I watched Arcane from Riot Games last weekend. First 3 episodes are decent, trying to guess which character is a Champion in League is fun and the story is good and engaging. Animation seems clean in my eyes but @Pietruprobably has a better eye for that.

I loved the first 3, can't wait for the rest. 

2 minutes ago, Pietru said:

IWas personally more of a fan of the scenery than the animation itself, the scenery and environment is just beautiful, I just hate the fact that it's revolving around Piltover and not somewhere more interesting like Shurima/Noxus

I'm sure they'll continue with multiple series considering how popular this one has been so far. There's a lot of avenues they could go down and I can't wait to see where they go next.

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

On 11/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Krystal said:

Lots of excellent series, but I'd say Shameless, Peaky Blinders, Schitts Creek, and The Witcher are my favs.

Witcher was definitely great. Quite excited to see what Witcher #2 will look like!

Arcane was a good watch too.

Castlevania + Dracula ones were good too.

• Like 2

K9iigpi.png