Disney Films

Wee Man

Let's argue about the best Disney films. My favourites:

1. The Lion King - Don't even try to tell me this isn't #1. You are wrong.

2. Aladdin - Robin Williams performance alone makes this an absolute masterpiece.

3. The Aristocats - Don't care if the Chinese cat was racist. Everybody Wants to Be a Cat is a straight banger.

4. Toy Story - I never realised that this was released by Disney, thought it was solely a Pixar venture.

5. The Fox and the Hound - Heartbreaking.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I actually have no idea. I didn't watch the lion king until I was in my second semester of college(one of the side buildings had all 3 playing through out the day one weekend). 

Instead of my top films, what if I just dropped Toy Story facts here?

Pixar almost went under when it was developing Toy Story, but Steve Jobs who owned the organization at the time kept it going through his own personal assets. Disney didn't take interest in Toy Story's development until the early 1990s, and they gutted the story multiple times over. Apparently Woody was an asshole in one of the original scripts. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Agree with all but number 3 lol. Seen them all in theaters except for fox and the hound but I remember watching that over and over as a kid. Don't think I've seen it for like 20 years or more but it was always great. No one beats Robin Williams as the genie and the TV show on Disney was great too lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

58 minutes ago, Ace said:

I actually have no idea. I didn't watch the lion king until I was in my second semester of college(one of the side buildings had all 3 playing through out the day one weekend). 

Instead of my top films, what if I just dropped Toy Story facts here?

Pixar almost went under when it was developing Toy Story, but Steve Jobs who owned the organization at the time kept it going through his own personal assets. Disney didn't take interest in Toy Story's development until the early 1990s, and they gutted the story multiple times over. Apparently Woody was an asshole in one of the original scripts. 

You're playing with fire 🔥 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Fantasia
Emperors New Groove

Jungle Book

Mulan

A Bugs Life

James and the Giant Peach

Incredibles

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

One Hundred and One Dalmatians

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png