MMA/UFC/BOXING

MASTA PIFF

It's hard to root against Poirier, I'd love to see him snag a title. But Oliveira is an absolute freak all around. I think Oliveira in 3.

I don't know the other guy so I'm going Sean O'Malley just to see where his star power takes him.

Jake Paul's prayers were answered when Tommy Fury backed out, I don't think Tyron knocks him out, but I dont see Jake doing anything different from last time either... All around snooze fest that I'm really not interested in at all.

Not sure who Nunes fights but its over for her opponent.

The next fight I'm hyped to see is Aljamain Sterling and Petyr Yahn. I don't see things going well for Sterling

EDIT: Just read Sterling pulled out... lmao imagine that

Edited by Matt Robbin

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

@Tika191that main event gonna be fire, to be honest i think jake is not bad, i just really think he need to be humbled..

@True 2k8 i usually stream the fights, if your interested in catching on, also that goes for anyone interested

@Howlpersonally think the same, and i feel like that might have been the one fight Jake couldnt buy the win

@danexyeah that fight is going to be really tough

21 hours ago, MASTA PIFF said:

@Matt Robbinhe pulled out again???

Im retarded and was googling this in the morning on my phone, he pulled out of the october 30th fight, they still havent scheduled their next fight.... I just wanna see Yahn smash some fools

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png