Would You Go To War?

Vanuckle

Would You Shoot Guns  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah won't catch me flying halfway around the world for nonsense. I got video games to play

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Absolutely not. Even without the whole concept of not wanting to throw my life away for any country's petty disputes, my life has more value than anyone else's and there is no war that is worth risking it over. 

54 minutes ago, dwg said:

Ain’t wars fought with nukes now 

Only takes a couple nukes and we'll all be sorry when the fallout hits. If there was a big enough war with high enough stakes any losers with nukes might launch them just to spite the rest of us, but it's unlikely otherwise. 

Edited by Ace

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

2 hours ago, Ace said:

Absolutely not. Even without the whole concept of not wanting to throw my life away for any country's petty disputes, my life has more value than anyone else's and there is no war that is worth risking it over. 

Only takes a couple nukes and we'll all be sorry when the fallout hits. If there was a big enough war with high enough stakes any losers with nukes might launch them just to spite the rest of us, but it's unlikely otherwise. 

Then I suppose I would if it’s for a proper cause

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

Yeah, not like I get much choice in the matter lol.

Considering the world did collectively fuck all when Russia first invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea, I doubt anything will actually kick off if Putin decides he wants to go for land grab #2.

Now when China decides to finally invade Taiwan at some point in the future, that's real WW3 shit. 

1 hour ago, S3lvah said:

only if the cavalry charge was led by our PM topless

Big risk you're taking considering the photoshoot she did a couple years ago. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif