In your opinion, who won the TT v DF 24 hour fight?

Kai

Who won TT v DF 24 hour uncapped pkri?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Isndar said:

TT is almost always better than DF since 2006

Ayyyy. I like this guy

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

TT. They were a different fucking breed of clan back then and DF weren't nearly autistic enough to stay consistent for 24 hours. But definitely during the peak early-mid of the fight I would have expected DF to outperform.

• Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

TT won, DF was just outlasting and holding on to dear life being chased around they wildy, but at the end of the day they where really used to doing that, being under RSD, TT, DI, VR foot

• Like 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

I remember doing these fights in RSD and they just killed me, props for anyone who put the hours in but it was dreadful.

I wasn’t there for Df/TT but can only imagine how much it probably went back and forth with clans clinging on till better timezones.

I always loved the older days of mini wars and full outs where people returning was NH and people got flamed lol 

I voted TT because from what I remember they had a great pile for 70% of the 24 hours when DF had a lot of time of mass sniping but to be fair there was no winner... 

fBUa3oi.png