The Return of R/Place

Vanuckle

15 hours ago, Mitch said:

Like a few of us discussed on Discord, it's mainly ran by bots this time. First one was cool because it was original and different. Should have been a one and done imo

I mean its been like 5 years since the last one, feel like the biggest mistake was announcing it a couple days before so all the groups created bots/made plans/etc 

Should have just randomly released it with 0 notice and it would have been more like the first

This is 2017 v 2022 after 8 hours lmfao 

pBwag3b.jpeg

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

2 hours ago, Joe said:

I mean its been like 5 years since the last one, feel like the biggest mistake was announcing it a couple days before so all the groups created bots/made plans/etc 

Should have just randomly released it with 0 notice and it would have been more like the first

This is 2017 v 2022 after 8 hours lmfao 

pBwag3b.jpeg

Yeah that's just ridiculous. Although its neat to see it all come together, it just isn't the same due to the early notice like you said

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

18 hours ago, Brian said:

I'm seeing this place thing everywhere but don't really know what it is still? 

I think you use old.reddit like me so it doesn't show up properly but if you go on r/place on new reddit you can click the banner and it will take you to it.

It's basically a giant canvas that users can place a pixel on every couple of minutes

At2mSMF.png

nullstikesembryo-1_zps311362a1.png.b94ebbd3311d846a500301cc93b42c78.png

spacer.png