In a case of war in your own country, would leave your country?

Markito.

Lately, I think armed forces are a symbol of power and protection but many countries dont able to do it for long period ( probably 5-10 countries from 170). For example, figther aircraft  a country with  60-80 figther aircraft survived just like at most 2 months I think so. Other things,  like 100-200 deaths per today, no one scene from a film can measure it, that's unthinkable.

I guess the life too short for fight, maybe in world war yes but if not, I think no

Edited by Markito.

I'm close to Canada so I'll hop over and crash with Tika

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

No army in Costa Rica, but yes i would give my life to defend my country and family. Only way i am leaving here is in a Casket. 

Green Gold here papis

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Depends on the type of war. 

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd.  I have the means to protect me and my family from a small scale invasion type of thing and would do so. Alot of us Mainers believe the same. I'd like to think we'd stick together and fight back. 

If it was a nuclear fallout type of thing I'd probably have no choice. It would be a tough decision. Canada or almost certain death. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png