Inflation / cost-of-living increase

S3lvah

Only thing it changed was it made me be a little more efficient but overall we haven't really changed anything. Been fortunate but I also planned ahead and made sure I had no debt except a mortgage 

• Like 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Restaurant prices have gone up noticeably since the war started. One of my fav dishes in a nearby place went from 13€ to 16€. A place that used to serve lunch for like 8€ a few years back now charges 12€.

In addition, a combination of factors has almost doubled coffee bean prices during the last year.

So lucky to have got fixed 2020-level pricing for electricity until next spring, though.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

It'd be dumb to say it hasn't affected me, I mean prices have gone up. So. But I don't really think about it. Still do / buy the same shit I always do

Most noticeable increase for me has definitely been at the grocery store. Still don't have to cut back and I buy what I want, but it is noticeably different

• Like 1