Leeo's intro

Leeo

welcome to the forums!

Edited by Feeenix

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

3 hours ago, Leeo said:

Hello everyone,

Since I didn't play in the last years, I'll try my best to remember all my runescaper journey.

I started to play RS back in 2007 tho and started to join clans since 2008 or so. I'm from Brazil, so I was member of some Brazilians country clans in the beginning, like Hell Army and Wilderland. Around 2010, I joined my first main clan and it was Solace and then I left it to join Genesis. With EoC release, I moved fast to OSRS and, in my OSRS clanning journey, I think I used to be Tempest and I was in Wilderland aswell. 

Talking about teams, I always liked to be part of elite teams, like Silent Ember and Spartans (back in pre-EoC) and Spartans, Martins and some others in OSRS.

The only games I used to play (in the past) besides Runescape were HoN and Dota 2.

I'm doing this introduction because recently I'm trying to play a bit of OSRS and IRL I'm joining a international company, so I do have to improve my english and this community can help me with the practice.

In the past I used to beat Tika and Adam in curve fever.

My RSN is also Leeo and I have a maxed combat stats account in OSRS. That's it. 

Hey Leo!

I remember you from Gen and Solace! Welcome back! 🙂 Omega X