ShadHoEs Introduction / Life Story

ShadHoE

21 minutes ago, ShadHoE said:

This is like the moment your dad tells you well done 🤣

Yeah I think you're right. We were so dominant it was almost boring. I vividly remember Sim0n running around in that highway mask and ranger boots outfit... those boots were expensive! Also when firecapes werent kept on death but we'd wear them at MB with no quick way of returning... we pretty much all knew we would rarely die. I remember on the AMA I was shocked you never mentioned Devil Dante as one of the guys you'd have with you in a war, that guy was a beast. Then it all made sense when you said you guys had a falling out. I would say even as someone who was very involved I wasnt aware of half of the things I learnt in that thread that was going on behind the scenes so I think it was all kept on a 'need to know' basis very well.

I think I was one of the younger members when I joined, I was 13/14/15 for most of my time in DI from what I remember. It's crazy how long ago it was. How do you find playing and clanning again at a significantly older age? 

Obviously the game is completely different now to back then. In terms of "playing" I don't do much outside of AFKing while I'm working. Clanning is a lot less commitment than it used to be even a few years ago, with everyone being older and what not.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Welcome to the board 😁

Nice intro 🙂

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

1 hour ago, ShadHoE said:

Amazing, how are you finding it this time around? Any tips on where to start? 

It's incredibly nostalgic and I enjoy the game itself a lot as well as attending events. The community here is strong and I think you'll like it.

Training is incredibly ez now with many afk methods. I afk'd every stat and maxed combat within 4 months after not playing at all for 10 years. Let me know if you need help with that.

• Like 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png