TOA Drops Completed - Masori Body + Some Stats

The End

TOA is very solo friendly content with Logout Timer plug-in set to 25 minutes you can AFK between rooms as needed for work or otherwise and click once every 25 minutes. I would recommend learning and doing some raids while drops are still worthwhile. Back to back purples below with Masori Body to finish last item on the collection log outside kits/pet/KC capes:

mcutFZ4.png

RZOHU5I.png

unknown.png

Once you get used to it, raid level 200-250 should be doable even with subpar gear. With the best gear you should be able to push 300-350 comfortably once you do a handful of raids. If you can do ~2 an hour your expected profit is 2x shown below. For me it's roughly ~15 mill/hr @ 355s if I crank out 2 an hour, but usually I spend ~40-50 minutes/raid since I AFK between rooms  due to work or to do other chores. Unlike CoX which requires learning a lot of tactics/practice in order to do solo olm properly or TOB which requires a lot of tick eating and near-perfect game play to solo, TOA is extremely solo friendly with a lot of room for error on raid levels below 400. Over time the profit from here will dwarf other activities like Zulrah, Vorkath, Hydra, general slayer, or skilling even if the prices of the drops are reduced to half of what they are today.

unknown.png

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

14 minutes ago, Junior said:

Yuge!

How hard would you say TOA is compared to COX? I might start learning TOA soon but i haven't done any high end pvming in years 🥲

I would say it's easier since there is no one room that is harder than Olm in terms of what's going on and you also don't need to coordinate a team to do it. The rooms can also be harder or easier depending on the raid level you select. 

Since you can customize the raid level and solo it, it becomes a much easier learning curve. Most people are able to Raid Level 0 on their first try by just knowing some very basic mechanics and from there can add more invocations (levels) to increase the loot odds. 

• Like 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png