Which Harry Potter Book Is Your Favourite?

Vanuckle

I'll preface this by saying I've read the entire series multiple times and every book is good but some are just better than others so here's my order:

#5 Order of the Phoenix - The story just takes a dark turn after the ending of #4 and its just gets better and better from there for me. It's also the longest book so that's a bonus.

#3 Prisoner of Azkaban - This is where the story really picks up with a more indepth look at the story prior to Harry being born. Sirius and Lupin goated characters.

#6 Half Blood Prince - Snape and Dumbledore. Voldy's backstory. Just a fantastic build up to the final book.

#7 The Deathly Hallows - Killing spree on Characters right from chapter 1 and for the most part 90% of the book takes place away from Hogwarts unlike previous ones.

#4 Goblet of Fire - Triwizzy tourny, big twists and probably the first major death scene in the series at the end.

#1 Philosophers Stone - Hooks you into one of the best fantasy worlds ever seen but all in all nothing too crazy happens. The worldbuilding just carries it.

#2 Chamber of Secrets - Great story but entirely confined to the castle, built on what the first book did but not as good as those above.

If all you've seen are the films do yourself a favour and read the books. They are incredibly good.

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I was gifted the entire series when I was younger. But never read a single page. So the books are collecting dust

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

On 2/12/2023 at 9:50 PM, Isndar said:

I enjoyed more in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Both book and the movies introduced us the world of Wizardry. From here we get to learn from the beginning and what it is to come

Hence I enjoyed the first book and the first movie. I grew up watching the movie first but when I read the book, both is a solid work of art

o1Uh7MU.png

Never read any of them. I heard that they are about anti-Semitic wizard?

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.