Explorer's ring in F2P fights?

Isndar

As title mentioned

During my recent Fight against Valhalla. I've noticed that even with a decent Agility level, our Run Energy gets depleted way too many times to the point even bringing 4 Energy potion seems not enough for a fight and I had to rely on finding energy potions lying on the group from deathpiles to restore my Energy.

My question is that what if we were to allowed to bring Explorer's Ring 1/2/3/4 into fights where after once our Energy Potions is finished and there is none on the floor nearby and we were allowed to hop to Members world for a brief moment to restore 50%-100% energy using the Explorer's Ring and then hop back into the world we're Fighting in?

Thoughts on this?

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Maybe if you used buffers and hopped to p2p to sip prayer pot, you could do this at the same time. Ultimately depends on your playstyle

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

1 hour ago, S3lvah said:

Maybe if you used buffers and hopped to p2p to sip prayer pot, you could do this at the same time. Ultimately depends on your playstyle

I do this, with a super energy and ppot. This is a great idea tho. How many times will it replenish?

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

idk 4 energy pots against valhalla was working for me.. I was getting piled several times also maybe thats the reason for different experience. When its 40v40 minimum you will not kinda need more than 4 energy pots

9 hours ago, Robin said:

I do this, with a super energy and ppot. This is a great idea tho. How many times will it replenish?

I like Pete's idea:

5 hours ago, Pietru said:

Tbh I normally bring explorer's ring and fally shield 4 in F2P fights, for energy and prayer along with like 3 energy pots

Personally I pray flick boosts if not at GDZ, and use run sparingly, so I don't end up running out of either. But if I didn't, I'd definitely do this ^

• Like 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

You can bring your ring with you and hop into p2p if you get a chance. We do that with prayer potions sometimes, although in fights like these it's better to just bring 3-4 energy pots. Even as a mager where my space for pizzas is already small I'd rather have them. 

Although you'll find in fights against people like rot you won't need the energy pots nearly as much.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

21 hours ago, Pietru said:

Tbh I normally bring explorer's ring and fally shield 4 in F2P fights, for energy and prayer along with like 3 energy pots

oh ya, i totally forgot about Falador Shield Prayer restoration

super clever

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality