Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

9 hours ago, Joker said:

Wouldn’t they prove that it was him? But they can’t cause it isn’t. You’re literally a spastic in the clan world even you’re own members in TR agree. But it is funny to see this community show its true colors, spastics 

melo, Warhog, fosti, who ever you are

im melo/warhog but im definitely not fosti aka chief aka fake bles aka fake rex aka fake achillez aka angel aka miguel

9 minutes ago, Melo C said:

im melo/warhog but im definitely not fosti aka chief aka fake bles aka fake rex aka fake achillez aka angel aka miguel

Then why you make so many different accounts as Fosti, warhog etc on sharkbrew? Why you posing as this guy then? Why are you creepy? Like that’s hella weird posing as this guy 

Please stop framing BBles for crimes he didn't commit. #freebles

Also the power abuse changing the topic title is appalling . I demand punishment by exile from Tempest immediately, and a swift return to "Manners Maketh Man".

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Then why you make so many different accounts as Fosti, warhog etc on sharkbrew? Why you posing as this guy then? Why are you creepy? Like that’s hella weird posing as this guy 

the question is why not? Someone gotta expose his clan history and his famed Titans Revolution Rap song right? 

15 minutes ago, Melo C said:

the question is why not? Someone gotta expose his clan history and his famed Titans Revolution Rap song right? 

Lol this whole topic is trolling about imposters, so I guess you’re a imposter too @Victoria you got so many imposters in Sharkbrew 

Edited by Joker

11 minutes ago, Joker said:

Lol this whole topic is trolling about imposters, so I guess you’re a imposter too @Victoria you got so many imposters in Sharkbrew 

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or serious but the people here can vouch for me. If it isn’t coming from Victoria#9858 on Discord, it isn’t me.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

1 minute ago, Victoria said:

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or serious but the people here can vouch for me. If it isn’t coming from Victoria#9858 on Discord, it isn’t me.

No I mean melo just admitted he made like 4 sharkbrew accounts to pose as “Bles” a bit creepy 

Fosti-Warhog-Bbles lmao watch you’re forums Victoria 

Edited by Joker

7 minutes ago, Joker said:

No I mean melo just admitted he made like 4 sharkbrew accounts to pose as “Bles” a bit creepy 

Fosti-Warhog-Bbles lmao watch you’re forums Victoria 

Ah, I see what you’re saying now. 

We handle the fake accounts on SB, but most of them are generic names and aren’t actually *pretending to be someone else* or attempting to wear someone else’s skin the way this idiot Bles has been. You can also check with @Victory in DeathRow, in fact I would encourage it. He logs notes of everyone coming in and out of their CC and records name changes on accounts. We’ve done our due diligence here.

Edited by Victoria
  • sus 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

22 hours ago, Clark Kent said:

No way in hell you are Kid Ranqe. No way lol

This is Gatis. I guess they shared accounts.

This is his youtube channel. He eats a raw primal diet. 

Anyways, welcome Kids Ranqe co-owner!

Edited by Bolton Squad

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader