Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

Runescape Name
Sooner Rex (Training)

Preferred Name 
Phillip

Discord ID
Making one tonight.

Current Clan
None, Hopefully this One.

Previous Clan History

RuneScape Dynasty (OSRS)

I was a solo Multi Pker back in the day with groups etc.. never joined a clan other then RSD. I was also a famous PKer called "Kids Ranqe" Back in the 2006. Some of my videos are probably still on YouTube!

Are you interested in joining?
Yes.

Brief Introduction
I’m a Italian Mafia member (Joking or am I? but i am Italian), i'm twenty five year old OSRS elite player, came back to OSRS after a few years of inactivity which was 6 years sadly.. Started fresh account recently this year and got decent stats since then. If you wanna know more just message me on discord,I will be joining later. I also love anime.

• ned 1

Kids Ranqe wasn't italian, his real name isn't phillip, and don't recall rsd being around for osrs and on that note...

LmUxSCP.jpg

Edited by I Kill Batty

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

3 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

Kids Ranqe wasn't italian, his real name isn't phillip, and don't recall rsd being around for osrs and on that note...

Reveal hidden contents

LmUxSCP.jpg

This.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.