Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.

OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?

Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND FUCKING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC.

Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit fucking over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re fucking borin’. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stoopid. They’re fucking ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a fucking retard.

Edited by Eric``

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

12 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Hey bud, no troll but how the heck did u start scapin in 2004 and then reach 200m defense/meet zezima so fast? Aren't you upset that you didn't get any credit for it as Miles15 is credited as the first in 2007?

Wait, @Bles, is this true? Listen I thought we had a blossoming friendship but there's one thing I don't like, and that's someone lying on their application... :classic_unsure: Please explain this for me?

~Slaughter17~

~Former FT Head Warlord~

Edited by Vanuckle
  • Like 1

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

So I’m completely sick of your shit you constantly make me angry and sad and you've almost caused stuff a lot more severe than just anger and sadness that no one except my family and fore of my closest friend get to know about. Now knowing you your going to say something like proof or just straight up deny all the shit you do, but if you truly do not realise what you do let me spell it out. The things you call jokes aren't funny you make these so called jokes at other people's expense and you don't stop when they ask you to, you keep on going until they are so angry that just straight up leave. The way you insult people and call it a joke is something worthy of a 2 year old. I know you are going to say well maybe they can't take a joke, but do you really think its a joke when the person you are joke about is feeling like going away and crying in a corner or worse. So you're probably thinking of saying well they should tell me to stop, but what you don't seem to be able to get through your thick head is that people have told you to stop and you didn't listen, so they no longer tell you to stop or they are too scared to tell you to stop because you will just make fun of them even more. It's even worse when you are teaching someone a new competitive game you think it's fun and funny to kill or win over them so much that they don't have a chance to get good. Instead you pichon thos how are weaker than you to inflate your ego. It's like me an at the time a 7 year veteran of world of tanks taking you when I introduced you to that game and going to a private training room and whooping your ass, but I didn't I attempted to pass on my knowledge collected from over 4500 howes of play time and pass that on to you by playing alongside you not just ruining your experience by crushing you and then calling you trach. So in conclusion I think you should rethink the stuff you do the actions you make and the way you treat people. So please don't talk to me unless you have change completely as a person and are the kind of person people want to be around or just leave me bee.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

I am not Bles, Bles is not me. Yes, he asked me to make him a forum account as I did not trust the Sharkbrew forums at the time. Bles is an old friend of mine from when we were both RSD and I trust him a lot. I would have joiened Dynasty if my RS activity wasn't near the level an active clan requires of me. Please get a fucking life, he is not me and I am not him.