When do you feel is the 'right' time to start downgrading gear to deal with Raggers?

Isndar

Xerician_top.png?022deMoonclan_armour.png?8bd5aSnakeskin_body.png?aa1e9

Over the years, I've always just been monitoring how the clan world works but one thing that is still quite bothering me is that still in 2023;
Main Clans or Main teams still transitioning from wearing T40 gears to simply raggings with the likes of Xerician's 'Salad' Robes, Adamantite Armoury and Snakeskin hides
Some even being worst by simply 1-3 iteming and not being skulled and simply auto retaliate to secure a kill

As a Victim, for us or those who are being crashed by teams or clans wearing these rags in prolonged fights.

My 2 questions is that as the victim, When do you usually feel is the 'right' time to start to downgrading your returning gears?

Is it like after 2 deaths? 5 deaths? 10 deaths? 1mil net worth loss? 2mil? 3mil? or never downgrade gear?
And if you do downgrade, What gears and equipment you usually bring after downgrading? Simply Range only with Black D'hide? or do you bring other things?

share your thoughts and opinions about it

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Depends. If you're trying to outlast for that kind of "win" (its not a win) then you should downgrade as soon as they do. If you're just there to farm them for a bit for a good forum topic then you'd never downgrade. If you're getting crashed by raggers you can just ignore them, they're usually dogshit.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Once there is nothing left to gain. Once risk is more then reward. Raggers rag because it's inconvenient and there's a chance they may get lucky and smite or kill someone for something. Just don't entertain such activities. With updates that bring more powerful items, it only gets worse. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Crashes in rag is the new meta, however I always go off our opponents gear.

If our initial opponent remains geared, I will too. If they downgrade, I take out moonclan.

big roof

tempy mine pp

NcQqEi0.gif

3 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Depends. If you're trying to outlast for that kind of "win" (its not a win) then you should downgrade as soon as they do. If you're just there to farm them for a bit for a good forum topic then you'd never downgrade. If you're getting crashed by raggers you can just ignore them, they're usually dogshit.

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Tempest typically does not de-gear unless the victims absolutely can't help themselves. Even then it is not worth the time

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

It can be taxing if you keep on dying and returning, but in Tempest you only degear if you're told. Also I understand not everyone has the funds to afford sets like that but I guess bring whatever you're comfortable of risking and keep returning. (Better gear/better food = less dying). Like what everyone else that mentioned earlier, once our opponent degears during setup fights, they already lost.

Edited by NewAccount

spacer.png
RIVxF9m.gif
Demonic Empire | Tempest 

Spoiler

image.png

6 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Depends. If you're trying to outlast for that kind of "win" (its not a win) then you should downgrade as soon as they do.

Whenever the men in suits say "return in rag if you want". Coming from 'The' when the NH side of PvP was heavily frowned upon I'll rather just log out than return in rags.

Outlasting is only a win in the bedroom IMO.

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.