best vacations/trips you've been on

True 2k8

been to marco island florida a few times and it was mad peaceful and a lot of good food. love a nice beach

only downside was when i told  @IMK what hotel i was at and he said he was gonna leave a message under a bench outside. i never checked

aUBwTQ1.png

I've Traveled several countries over the years and I believe after reaching my dream to visit Hokkaido, Japan 🎌 is my peak lifetime achievement

I love the Snow over there, I love Sapporo as the City is not too busy or crowded compare to Kuala Lumpur or Tokyo. The food is great, the people were nice, the transportation was easy and the accommodations was top tier.

I recommend any Animu & Mango lovers to visit Japan aka Tokyo Akihabara and visit Sapporo, Hokkaido at least once as well.

p/s: Soapland is one of the miracles of the universe

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Definitely Japan, no place like it really

3 hours ago, Isndar said:

I've Traveled several countries over the years and I believe after reaching my dream to visit Hokkaido, Japan 🎌 is my peak lifetime achievement

I love the Snow over there, I love Sapporo as the City is not too busy or crowded compare to Kuala Lumpur or Tokyo. The food is great, the people were nice, the transportation was easy and the accommodations was top tier.

I recommend any Animu & Mango lovers to visit Japan aka Tokyo Akihabara and visit Sapporo, Hokkaido at least once as well.

p/s: Soapland is one of the miracles of the universe

I've been to Sapporo beautiful place

• heart 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

But I do have other recommendations

UK 🇬🇧 - London

UK 🇬🇧 - Manchester

France 🇫🇷 - Paris
Italy 🇮🇹 - Rome (best Europe city I've visited imo)

Singapore 🇸🇬

Malaysia 🇲🇾 - Sabah
Malaysia 🇲🇾 - Penang

Malaysia 🇲🇾 - Kuala Lumpur

Thailand 🇹🇭 - Krabi

Thailand 🇹🇭 - Bangkok

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality