NHL23-24 Season

Lander

9 minutes ago, Lander said:

I hope your guys stays healthy and everything goes well! See you in the conference finals 🙂

Thank you brother. I might even buy season tickets... I'll be living really close by!

• Like 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Thank you brother. I might even buy season tickets... I'll be living really close by!

Damn! If I ever happen to visit US im gonna come there watch with you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lander said:

Damn! If I ever happen to visit US im gonna come there watch with you!

100% HMU. I'm in Raleigh 😉

• Like 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

I love what the Sabres are doing. Their prospect pool is deep. So I'm hoping we have a solid run this year and make the playoffs. I don't think we're an elite cup team yet. But we could definitely take at least the first round and I'd be happy with that

• Like 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

2 hours ago, Mitch said:

I love what the Sabres are doing. Their prospect pool is deep. So I'm hoping we have a solid run this year and make the playoffs. I don't think we're an elite cup team yet. But we could definitely take at least the first round and I'd be happy with that

in all seriousness, just making the playoffs would feel so great as a fan at this point

nearing the same point as the Bills' drought now and the fans deserve better

• Like 2

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Anaheim Ducks - Will finish 30-32nd in the league. Will be one of the worst teams in the league for the foreseeable future

Arizona Coyotes - Interested to see how Logan Cooley does in his first NHL season. Can see them taking a small step compared to last year but still missing the playoffs

Boston Bruins - No chance Boston duplicates their season from last year. I wouldn't be shocked if buffalo takes their spot this year. 

Buffalo Sabres - Up and coming young team with some good core pieces. If they could acquire a number one goaltender they might make the playoffs but the Atlantic is the best division in hockey so the room for error is small. 

Calgary Flames - Depends how their goaltending is this year. Markstrom had a bad year and so did most of the team. If Heberdeau and Markstrom bounces back they'll make the playoffs

Carolina Hurricanes - Can see them winning the president's trophy this year in the East. 

Chicago Blackhawks - Will finish near the bottom but will be exciting to watch Connor Bedard.

Colorado Avalanche - Still amazing line up that will contend for the cup

Columbus Blue Jackets - Trash but at least they have Fantelli.

Dallas Stars - Stars will be a force in the west for the foreseeable future. Even with Seguin and Benn getting up their in age their drafting has been some of the best in the NHL.

Detroit Red Wings - Interested to see how the Wings pan out this year. Stevie Y is one of the best GM's in the league and is putting together a really good roster. 

Edmonton Oilers - Two of the best players in hockey but less than average Def and shitty goaltending is holding them back

Florida Panthers - I think they'll finish 3rd in the Atlantic maybe even a wild card spot. 

Los Angeles Kings - Can see them taking a step back this year and fighting for a playoff spot. 

Minnesota Wild - 

Montreal Canadiens - Will finish near the bottom of the league. They have some decent prospects however theyre still 3-5 years away

Nashville Predators - Trash will miss the playoffs

New Jersey Devils - Will contend for the cup for the next decade. They have a great young core and really good prospects to put them over the top. I'll be shocked if they don't win a cup in the next 5 years.

New York Islanders - Trash

New York Rangers - 

Ottawa Senators - Will be battling with Buffalo and Detroit for that one spot that may open up in the east. They have a bunch of good pieces 

Philadelphia Flyers - Trash

Pittsburgh Penguins - Will be battling for a wild card spot, will come down to how good their goaltending is and how healthy they stay.

San Jose Sharks - Trash

Seattle Kraken - Hopefully they can build on last season.

St. Louis Blues - Trash

Tampa Bay Lightning - One year older in a bad way and lost some big parts of their depth. Wouldn't shock me to see Tampa to limp into the playoffs

Toronto Maple Leafs - Should win the Atlantic this year

Vancouver Canucks - Trash 

Vegas Golden Knights - Will contend for the cup again

Washington Capitals - It's just all about OVI breaking the record now, capitals will soon be the worst team in the league for the foreseeable future lol 

Winnipeg Jets - Wild card team, they could go either way.

• Thanks 1

96ba45bf83560a1d4b041420cc9af991.png

ZGsEJlP.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif