Haha's Introduction

RitualSudoku

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Pre-OSRS: Haha_(Numbers)

OSRS: RitualSudoku

Preferred Name 
RitualSudoku 

Current Clan
N/A

Previous Clan History

The Stricken Cards(TSC): Joined my first clan through RuneScape Forum, first taste of pking in P2P single/multi. Only experienced F2P pking with small teams prior to joining. Clan closed down but reopened again but decided to look elsewhere.

The Flipscape Clan(TFC): I found out about RuneScape Community by now and found them while going through the clan directory. Mainly joined because of my Filipino background and thought it'd be cool to play with other Flips. Community was chill and really nice members but events were 12 hours ahead of my EST timezone so decided to leave.

'The' Futures(TF): At that time I didn't have the requirements to join the main clan but, this is where I learned most of the full scale F2P warring and pking with interclan wars and also fun fights with "The Alliance". Trained and applied to graduate from Alt clan to the main one.

'THE': Was taught so much during my time here and really opened me up to the clan world in general. Was getting into warring and pking a lot more but unfortunately the clan activity was not on par to what I was looking for at that time and so decided to part ways.

Eternal Honour(EH): During my time in 'The', I found out about "Sacred Templars"(ST) and thought that clan was so cool and bad ass after watching their promo videos and pk/warring vids. That dreadful day when ST closed, I was so disappointed. After I had left 'The' in search of more active clan, I heard word in RSC that Sacred Templars was remaking into Eternal Honour and jumped at the opportunity! Made my introduction, applied to be a future applicant and became a member. It was the greatest experience with a clan thus far. Built memorable moments and friend ships. RuneScape at the time was ever changing with bounty hunter crater and the bombshell of wilderness being taken away. We entered the era of Clan Wars arena. At that time I was having health issues so I took a leave of not just the clan but RuneScape itself. 

I came back to the game including the forums and found out EH had closed.  After playing a little while, EOC was implemented and decided to quit until Old school came out with mobile and have been playing causally.

Who do you know in Tempest?
Ex-EH members mostly but recognize some names from RSC days.

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
The official OSRS subreddit. I was lurking it after work during my commute home until I saw someone posted a question about the clan world and it seemed interesting to go through it. One commenter in particular was describing their experience of the clan world and I immediately dmed the poster when I saw that they mentioned his former clan was Eternal Honour. Later found out it was Slaughter lurking in Reddit too and gave me the discord of both Tempest and Ex-EH members to which gave me the link to forums. 

Are you interested in joining?

Yes, I am interested in joining when I've reached the combat requirements and get acquainted with everyone to start the process of membership.

Brief Introduction

My name is Lorenz and I am a Filipino Canadian bro from Toronto. I enjoy Sci-fi and fantasy movies/shows and books. Videogame genres include RPG, MMO and RTS games. Active lifestyle include playing basketball(Raptor fan since '98), weightlifting and biking. I enjoy playing RuneScape again and being in a clan to do events, pking and new updates to the game will only amplify said enjoyment. Looking forward to getting to know everyone(again for some)! 

• Like 2

Solid intro 👍 welcome to the board 🙂

• heart 1

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member