Favorite 007jurgen / jurirs / ciajurgen / jurim / Jurgen / mi6juri memories

Romeo

A football team is like a car. Consist of different important units. It relate and affect each others. Like if you are taking all the credit alone in a team sport. You know you are on the wrong path. Same as get low and has low confidence. It’s might not you are the only one to blame. Look at the bigger picture. Every puzzles and reasons has to take into counting

P.S I am not into discussion = will not reply back

• Like 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

People who can't take that they are wrong can and can't take the truth to shut up about topics they should never try to come against him. I can apologize for many things in life and I have done that plenty of times. But if you are spreading hateful terrorism propaganda and can't take the hit for that - I am so sorry for them. I am so sorry for their loved ones and people who have to live besides them everyday. I am so Sorry Brian that I said you should kill yourself, if you can't shut up. But you are having very tough time not taking a hint to understand that sometimes if you aren't familiar to the topic you are speaking about - maybe don't. You don't need to answer for everyone and everything all the time. Keeping people are Flytan & Stone around in this community is hurtful in the long run. There's a reason why everyone has them muted and giving them attention, it's a bad move. Nobody of us are like 15 anymore to think some banter is good for mental health - it's not. I know I work in a very stressful scenario for a very long time and not many people can take it - one of a few who has been in a clan world as long as Brian as and for a reason. I can take every stressful scenario with ease. Telling Brian to kill himself was a wrong move, for many reasons, but it came from the heart. Just shut up sometimes and don't try to be the one to end the sentence, you ain't right and most of you should know it. As I am actually briefed on security concerns daily/weekly and know what I am talking about. Listen and be a smarter man. Ok BEDGE time, get my 10h beuty sleep and F1 Las VEGAS in the morning!

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Wow never call a food nasty, if it's something you have never heard off nor tasted then say it. Anyway it's easy, you leave 50g wholewheat oats simmer overnight with some cold water just enough to take most of it in overnight, then put it to boil to max, add a pinch of salt and sugar, as it starts to boil turn down the heat, whip the egg whites with also a pinch of salt and add then egg whites, whip it a bit, take off heat, mix in the whey protein, then off to bowl and add your toppings such as granola or smth.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png