What is better in your country?

Nanne30

In Portugal if you are paying like 500€/month to the bank, you would pay 800-900€/month if the same house was rented

But credit isnt easy to be approved, you have hard conditions, one of them, you have to pay 10-15% of the total amount with your own money to get approval for the others 85-90% in credit. And isnt easy for a low/mid socioeconomical person to have like 15000€ in the bank to get that credit and people are forced to go to house rental

• sniper 1

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

6 hours ago, IMK said:

Most people in this clan are from the US, and the US is far too large and diverse (in every aspect) for there to be a definitive answer. Where I live housing prices are at an all time high, home and flood insurance are at an all time high, and HOAs/COAs/POAs are everywhere and their fees are at an all time high. Whereas someone from bumfuck nowhere in Nebraska might have quite a different situation. There's literally no point in buying a home here, at least for me. I'd spend 3x the amount I spend on rent and the whole thing could be gone next hurricane season.

state?

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Chile pretty much is the same as you guys , get fucked by high af rent paymets vs salary || high af credit to buy a decent house/apartment (and also consider having at least around 12-15k usd to pay beforehand  + decent salary + they ask if you have a job  and the list goes on...  so you can access to the credit).

Edited by Feeenix

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png