Do You?

Nanne30

Do you visit any forums RS related besides tempy website like sharkbrew and such?

I did quite visit RSC couple of times, eventhough its pretty much Dead, W13 still trying his best to keep the site alive

https://runescapecommunity.com/

(there is like 100+ daily guests viewers, If clans starts reusing again might be great)

Why  do you consider RS forums are no longer popular like RSC was (before @Wee Man leaked the ips).

Did WeeMan Really leaked IP when he's Senior Mod in CDRSC? or people just shilling over this rofl

Also, its great that there is one actual place where Clans in RS gather to discuss and flame each other. its what make CDRSC great.

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Do you visit any forums RS related besides tempy website like sharkbrew and such? Sometimes i do read the topics in other clan's forums

Why  do you consider RS forums are no longer popular like RSC was (before @Wee Man leaked the ips).

Its because no 1 cares

:pepemod:

No. Discord has pretty much replaced the need to overall

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Forums are for old men. Discord is the future!

I hate Discord and I don't think it's a good platform for organizing information but it do be like that really. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Just Tempest for me.

As Adam mentioned.. everything is on discord now.

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

In the context of clans forums died off because they were expensive and you can get similar functionality (+ even more) from discord, twitter and reddit all of which are free. Third party sites died because clans want control of the narrative for their events and you don't get that on third party forums. 

Also, I'm innocent. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Always considered forums to be a key venue of socialization within and between clans, and I think they still excel over Discord in some ways – mainly when the threshold to post is higher and consequently the posts are of higher quality. On Discord most posts are just banter. I think inter-clan forums are better suited for game communities with less toxicity and weird propaganda in them than RS, though.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member